The release of many products are announced on the Aviation Megastore website. In special cases these can be reserved in advance. In that case it is mentioned as such on the product detail page. If there is no mention of it, then it is NOT available for pre-order. Deliverytimes are unavailable as they depend on too many variables beyond our control. Often producers or distributors announce the release of products many months ahead of actual release.
For Pre-orders the following applies:
1. they will be accepted after receipt of payment.
2. they will be cancelled if payment has not been received within 7 days after orderdate.
3. Aviation Megastore does not accept any responsibility in case reserved product cannot be delivered by Aviation Megastore if itself has been supplied by the producers or distributors with reduced or no quantities of the product.
4. Aviation Megastore will refund the amount paid immediately as soon as it may appear to be unable to deliver the ordered product .
5. product cannot be refused by customers other then in cases of obvious damage or shortcomings of the product.
6. Aviation Megastore will notify customer that order is ready for collection in the Luchtvaart Hobby Shop or that order has been shipped.
7. pre-orders for different products will be handled as separate orders.
8. Shipping charges apply to each separate order and will be charged and paid before order can be accepted (not applicable in case of ‘pick-up orders’).
9. pre-orders cannot be combined.