Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore offers unique Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
|Scale||:||1 : 72|
|Availability||:||Not in stock (yet). Future release. Can now be ordered and paid. When it becomes available it will be despatched immediately or you will be notified to pick it up depending on your choice at checkout.|
Click here to be notified when this product becomes available
This product was added to our database on Wednesday 2 September 2020.
Category Scale Modelling, Subcategory Scale Modelling, Scale 1 : 72, ISBN/Box 7332, Publisher/Brand Zvezda
A slight delay in delivery has occurred, sorry
Most of the ordered copies are now preordered by our customerts. We only have 7 still available!!
The distributor let us know that they have nothing more available for us till next delivery which will be in december
Lockheed C-130H Hercules
5 versions included on decal sheet….
1. C-130H, serial no. 78-0811, 758th Airlift Squadron of the US AIR FORCE, Pittsburgh airbase, 2007.
2. C-130H, 14th Aviation Squadron of the Polish Air Force, Podwiz airbase, 2010.
3. C-130H serial no.95178, 15th Composed Transport Squadron of the Republic Korea Air Force, Seongnam airbase, 2012.
4. ?-130H serial no.83-0002, 401th Tactical Airlift Squadron of the Japan Self Defense Forces, Nagoya/Komaki airbase, 2020.
5. ?-130K XV215 'Oh Lordy, It's The Fat Slags' serial no.66-8565, Lyneham Transport Wing, RAF Lyneham 1991.
This aircraft took a part in "Operation Desert Storm".