Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore is happy to announce its Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
|Add to cart|
This product was added to our database on Monday 4 August 2014.
This product is available for download immediately after confirmation of receipt of payment. By accepting our terms and conditions confirms that the statutory 14 days right of withdrawal for internet purchases by EU residents will not be applicable to this product and the buyer waives his right of recall.
Category Flight Simulation, Subcategory FSX Sceneries, ISBN/Box 12064-D, Series FSX, Publisher/Brand Aerosoft, Version download
Anchorage Ted Stevens International (PANC) is one of the most important airports in Alaska and destination of many national and international flight connections. Beside Asian and Russian airlines also from Frankfurt fly German Condor and the Switzerland airline Edelweiß from ZRH to Anchorage during May and September.
There probably is no place on the globe where aviation is as important as in Alaska. In this great state, roads are scarce and limited to the major cities. The vast wilderness can only be reached by aircraft. Often only by floatplane or small aircraft equipped for off airport landings. Anchorage International Airport ‘Ted Stevens’ is at the center of much of this aviation.
It is in many ways a remarkable airport. Not only does is the main connection to the other US states (a connection mainly flown by Alaska Airlines 737 in their characteristic livery) and as a hub for intercontinental flights, it is also a bush airport with a large dirt strip for the small planes that do not really like concrete and tarmac.
It even has one of the largest seaplane bases in the world on Lake Hood that’s located next to the airport. Add the violent weather and the long hours of darkness in the winter and you end up with an airport that is in all way remarkable and well worth a superb rendering for Flight Simulator.
As always Sim-wings did a fantastic job on an airport that no serious flightsimmer can do without.
• Anchorage Ted Stevens Airport with all buildings and facilities (International Terminal, National Terminal, Cargo area, Maintenance area, Kulis Air national Guard Base, South Airpark,...)
• Detailed rendering of LakeHood, the water airport (LHD) including many static small airplanes
• Landing strip Z41
• Aerial photos for the ground texture with a resolution down to 15cm/pixel
• AESLite ground vehicle traffic on the airport and nearby roads (with suitable vehicles like pickups)
• Trains between airport station and Anchorage with functional crossings for the cars!
• Fitting autogen to the ground texture
• Complete taxi and runway signs
• Smooth integration to the environment because of adapted coastlines with own mesh in the airport area avoiding plateau effects using other add-ons
• Aircraft Access Gates on the taxiways from PANC to LHD or Z41 opens automatically when you get close
• Detailed AFCAD files for all airports included
• Custom 3D RWY-lightning, 3D taxiway lightning
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Acceleration Pack, SP2 oder Gold Edition)
Windows XP(SP2), Windows Vista, Windows 7
2,66 GHz Dual Core Processor
2 GB RAM
Graphic card with min. 512 MB
Internet connection for the online regestration required
Installation-Size: 3.2 GB
Download-Size: 2.5 GB
Your shopping cart is empty.