Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore is happy to announce its Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
Reduced shipping charge may be applicable depending on country of destination and contents of shopping cart. Will be shown before checkout.Add to cart
|Category||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Subcategory||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals|
|Scale||:||1 : 72|
|Availability||:||only 2 remaining|
This product was added to our database on Thursday 19 february 2015.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals, Scale 1 : 72, ISBN/Box PRS72-119, Publisher/Brand Print Scale
Arado Ar 196
1. Ar.196A-? Nr. T3+IH Aircraft based on the battleship Bismarck.
2. Ar.196A-3 1./Bordflieger Staffel 196, T3+BL Heavy cruiser 'Prince Eugene'. May 1941
3. Ar.196A-3 ( possibly A-5) BMW.132K. Aircraft used in the prewar years in the Frontier Forces of the USSR. Equipped with original engine BMW. 132K.
4. Ar 196 of SAGr. 126 took part in the battle with two MBR-2 1941.
5. Arado 196 A-3 probably of the cruiser "Komet" fitted with false French markings 1940.
6. Ar.196A-3, Escadrila 102 No. 2. Squadron based in Odessa, 1943. Commander Schirmherrschaft
des Aufklarungsfuhrers Schwarzes Meer.
7. Ar.196A-3 Naval Aviaion Squadron No. 5 Varna Bulgaria 1945.
8. Ar.196A-3 Eskadra 161, No. 7 Varna Bulgaria. Used as a patrol
Your shopping cart is empty.