Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore offers unique Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
|Add to cart|
|Category||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Subcategory||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Scale||:||1 : 72|
This product was added to our database on Tuesday 13 August 2019.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Aircraft Scale Modelling, Scale 1 : 72, ISBN/Box 03873, Publisher/Brand Revell
Modelkit of the Avro Shackleton MR.3, a famous long-range sea reconnaissance aircraft of the RAF. From 1955 the version MR. 3 was put into service; it got a nose gear, additional tanks and partly a Viper auxiliary engine.
- finely engraved surfaces
- detailed cockpit
- rear observer compartment
- gun bay with separate flaps
- side door open
- tailplane with separate rudders
- Nose gear
- Separate ailerons, landing flaps
- Additional tanks
- Detailed engine nacelles
- Detailed main gear
- Movable propellers
Authentic display of the following Versions:
- Shackleton MR.3 (Phase 2), No.206 Squadron, Royal Air Force, Kinloss, Scotland, 1965
- Shackleton MR.3 (Phase 3), No.42 Squadron, Royal Air Force, St. Mawgan, Cornwall, 1970
Your shopping cart is empty.