|Th||05-12||Open 10-16 hrs|
|Mo||23-12||Open 10-18 hrs|
|Tu||24-12||Open 10-16 hrs|
|Tu||31-12||Open 10-16 hrs|
Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore offers unique Hold & Store service†© for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
|Subcategory||:||Steam Edition Aircraft|
|ISBN/Box||:||VIRTA-B-29 MAIN P3D|
This product was added to our database on Friday 11 October 2019.
This product is available for download immediately after confirmation of receipt of payment. By accepting our terms and conditions confirms that the statutory 14 days right of withdrawal for internet purchases†by†EU residents will not be applicable to this product and the buyer waives his right of recall.
Category Flight Simulation, Subcategory Steam Edition Aircraft, ISBN/Box VIRTA-B-29 MAIN P3D, Series P3D V4.5, Publisher/Brand Virtavia
Virtavia B-29A Superfortress -†P3D V4.5†Edition
The Boeing B-29 Superfortress was a giant leap forward in bomber technology and production by the U.S. during WWII. Design studies for a "super bomber" were requested by the U.S. Army Air Corp in November 1939 with a contract for the first two XB-29s being awarded in September 1940. The first flight took place in Seattle, Wash. in 1941. Early testing revealed problems with engine overheating which sometimes led to the total loss of aircraft and crews. These and other system and structural problems were solved with modifications made to aircraft as they moved down assembly lines. The B-29 featured a number of firsts including a fully pressurized cabin, electronic fire-control system, and a 20,000lbs bomb load. Used primarily in the Pacific theatre B-29s using incendiaries burned Japan's factories to the ground. Because of the B-29's size, speed and range, it was chosen to carry the atomic bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Japan in 1945. Japan surrendered shortly thereafter.
- optimised for P3D
- standard B-29A (early and late variants) and 'Enola Gay' models included.
- full virtual cockpit with gauges and controls.
- accurate and functional Engineer's Station.
- bare-metal bump-mapped 2048-pixel texture sets.
- all FSX/P3D features (bump mapping, self-shadowing, bloom etc)
- various animated doors and togglable bomb load.
- custom startup smoke.
- togglable animated realistic crew figures with period flight gear.
- 8 texture sets, including 2 Korean War versions.
- illustrated user manual in PDF format.
- quality soundset by Sonic Solutions.
- PhotoShop paintkit files provided.
- Note - NO 2D panel is provided.
- Note - installs to C:Program Files (x86)\Virtavia by default (path can be changed if required), so files need to be moved/copied to P3D - instructions provided.