Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore is happy to announce its Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
Oversize shipping surcharge is applicable depending on country of destination. Will be shown before checkout.
|Subcategory||:||Boeing 737NG cockpit|
|Scale||:||1 : 1|
|Format||:||200 x 326 x 219 cm|
|Availability||:||In stock. Not available for mailorder|
Not available for mailorder
This product was added to our database on Monday 9 february 2015.
Mind: cockpit controls and instruments are delicate equipment intended for careful private use. Damage or functional failures as a result of negligent or careless handling of these equipment, or as a result of commercial application will not qualify for any warranty.
Category Flight Simulation, Subcategory Boeing 737NG cockpit, Scale 1 : 1, ISBN/Box XWF STRUCTURE, Publisher/Brand Agronn, Format 200 x 326 x 219 cm
B737 Cockpit Structure - Ex showroom model, in top condition !
XWF B737NG COCKPIT STRUCTURE for Overhead and other cockpit modules allows to install AFT and FWD Overhead in the correct position and angle.
The cockpit structure is designed to provide rigid and strong hold for cockpit modules.
XWF B737NG Cockpit structure is made in original size from laser cut metal sheets. The cockpit structure holds main components of the cockpit in right positions for simulation purposes. Design itself is very rigid and allows to install all components securely. Complete system is easy to install as all parts are marked to place them in right position. Dimensions of the cockpit structure are identical to the real interior of 737NG Cockpit. Only the bottom part of arches are made wider to give more support to frame.
- Special design laser cut metal sheet profile
- RAL 7011 Boeing Grey color, powder coated
- B737NG realistic cockpit size
- Service hole and lid for cabling
- USB HUB with 10 ports
- Overhead structure allows installation of overhead panels by CP Flight, Open cockpit, Flight Simulator Centre or Fly Engravity .
- Ready for leveled window frames
- Ready for floor stand
- Ready-to-install and easy to ship
- Back - middle - front Arch and Arch connectors
- Main column and column connectors
- Adjustable feet
- Service hole lids
- Steel bar side supports and connectors
- Steel bar main support and connectors
- Overhead fixing arms and steel distance holders
- Overhead mounting brackets - Overhead closures
- Installation manual
Structure Dimensions: 1997mm H x 3260mm W x 2192mm L
Package Dimensions: 1700mm x 600mm x 220mm, 99 kilogramms
Your shopping cart is empty.