Luchtvaart Hobby Shop in Aalsmeer-
derbrug, The Netherlands, is open
according below schedule:
|We||May 1||Open 10-18 hrs|
Aviation Megastore website is
available without limitations.
Orders are processed during shop
Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore is happy to announce its Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
Reduced shipping charge may be applicable depending on country of destination and contents of shopping cart. Will be shown before checkout.
|Category||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Subcategory||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals|
|Scale||:||1 : 72|
|Availability||:||Temporarily Out of Stock.|
Click here to be notified when this product becomes available again
This product was added to our database on Tuesday 16 April 2019.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals, Scale 1 : 72, ISBN/Box PRS72-354, Publisher/Brand Print Scale
1. P-63C-5-BE "Delma X" Serial: 43-11344 'Delma X' inscription painted by American mechanic.
2. P-63C-5-BE 'Bell Booby Trap' Serial: A (43-11076) Circa 1945. 'BELL Booby TRAP' inscription painted by American mechanic.
3. P-63C-5-BE Unit: 16th GvIAP (probably). Serial: 41 (43-11387). The airplane wore Olive Drab camouflage at the top and lateral surfaces and probably British Ocean Grey from the bottom.
4. P-63C-5-BE Unit: GC 2/5 "Ile de France", Armee de l'Air. Serial: 5T-B (43-11691). French Indochina, year 1949-1950.
5. P-63C-5-BE. Unit: 5 Escadre de Chasse, Armee de l'Air. Serial: S (43-11666). La Reghaia, Algeria, circa 1946.
6. RP-63A-11-BE "Pinball Do Not Tilt". Serial: 42-69654. 2126th Base Unit Laredo Texas.
7. P-63C-5-BE Code: E; (43-11697). Unit: 2 Escadrille, GC I/5 'Vendee'; Tan Son Nhut, Indochina, circa 1949.
8. P-63C-5-BE. Unit: GC 2/9 "Auvergne", Armee de l'Air. Serial: 44-4037 Le Vallon, France, 1946.
9. P-63C-5-BE. Unit: 1 Escadrille, GC 1/9 "Limousin", Armee de l'Air. Serial: 43-11683. Cat-Bi, French Indochina, 1951.
10. P-63C-5-BE. Unit: GC I/5 "Travail", Armee de l'Air. Serial: 5T (43-11599) Sidi-Ahmed, Tunisia, 1947.
Your shopping cart is empty.