Luchtvaart Hobby Shop in Aalsmeer-
derbrug, The Netherlands, is open
according below schedule:
|We||May 1||Open 10-18 hrs|
Aviation Megastore website is
available without limitations.
Orders are processed during shop
Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore is happy to announce its Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
Reduced shipping charge may be applicable depending on country of destination and contents of shopping cart. Will be shown before checkout.Add to cart
|Category||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Subcategory||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals|
|Scale||:||1 : 72|
|Availability||:||only 2 remaining|
This product was added to our database on Thursday 19 february 2015.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals, Scale 1 : 72, ISBN/Box PRS72-100, Publisher/Brand Print Scale
1. Bristol Blenheim Mk.l K7078:139 J of No.139 Squadron, RAF Wyton late 1937.
2. Bristol Blenheim Mk.l K7045:114-Z of No.114 Squadron, RAF Wyton, 1938.
3. Bristol Blenheim Mk.lf L1426:RX-M of No.25 Squadron seen at RAF Northolt, August 1939.
4. Bristol Blenheim Mk.l BL-138 of 1LeLv 41, Finnish Air Force 1941.
5. Bristol Blenheim Mk.l L8612:OB-W of No.45 Squadron, Helwan Egypt 29 July, 1940.
6. Bristol Blenheim Mk.l No.26 for Escadrila 1 recunoastere-bombardament from Focsani-North airfield in Moldavia buring the fall of 1941.
7. Bristol Blenheim Mk.l BL-117.
8. Bristol Blenheim Mk.lf L6733:FK-D of No.219 Squadron, RAF Catterick. March 1940. Fighter Command black (port) and white (starboard) underwing markings.
9. Bristol Blenheim Mk.l BL-106.
10. Bristol Blenheim Mk.l 34911:AD-H of No.60 Squadron based at Ambala, India, 3 October 1939.
11. Bristol Blenheim Mk.l L1134:PT-F of No.62 Squadron based at RAF, Tengah, Singapore, February 1941.
Your shopping cart is empty.