|Th||05-12||Open 10-16 hrs|
|Mo||23-12||Open 10-18 hrs|
|Tu||24-12||Open 10-16 hrs|
|Tu||31-12||Open 10-16 hrs|
Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore offers unique Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
|Category||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Subcategory||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals|
|Scale||:||1 : 48|
|Availability||:||only 3 remaining|
This product was added to our database on Friday 20 february 2015.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals, Scale 1 : 48, ISBN/Box PRS48-068, Publisher/Brand Print Scale
1. PBY-5 Catalina VP-11 "Black Cat Command", US Navy No 30 Riviera Sepik, Papua New Guinea, the end of 1943.
2. PBY-5A Catalina 'Black Cat' Bu.No 48445 D-65 'Frisco Gal' flown by Lt(jg) Howard Miner of VP-54, Henderson Field, Guadalcanal, 1944.
3. PBY-5 Catalina 6501 (BuNo.08166) 02 'Arara' flown by Lt. Carlos Alberto Torres of the Forca Aerea Brasileira, FAB, Natal Brazil,
July 1943 Sank U-199 commanded by Kptlt. Hans-Werner Kraus, 31 July, 1943.
4. PBY-5A Catalina 'Black Cat' Bu.No 46517 E-68 'Black Eagle' flown by Capt.L.E.Rearden, Sr. of VPB-71, Manus Island, 1944.
5. PBY-5 Catalina Bu.No 04480 53-P-1 flown by Lt(jg) John E. Dryden of VP-53, Trinidad, March, 1943 Sank U-156 captained by Kptlt. Werner Hartenstein, March 8,1943.
6. OA-10A Catalina s/n 44-33959 'Who Cares' flown by LT Eisman of the 1st ERS, Ajaccio, Corsica, August 3, 1944.