Luchtvaart Hobby Shop in Aalsmeer-
derbrug, The Netherlands, is open
according below schedule:
|We||May 1||Open 10-18 hrs|
Aviation Megastore website is
available without limitations.
Orders are processed during shop
Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore is happy to announce its Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
Reduced shipping charge may be applicable depending on country of destination and contents of shopping cart. Will be shown before checkout.Add to cart
|Category||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Subcategory||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals|
|Scale||:||1 : 72|
|Availability||:||only 2 remaining|
This product was added to our database on Saturday 15 March 2014.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals, Scale 1 : 72, ISBN/Box PRS72-084, Publisher/Brand Print Scale
1. A P-70 of Detachment A, Gth Night Fighter Squadron at 3 Mile Airstrip, Port Moresby, New Guinea during May of 1943
2. Boston Mk.llla of the 88 Squadron, 2 nd TAF, RAF.Crew commander - Squadron Leader Dzh. R. Pushmen, Hartford Bridge.
3. A-20G of the 3rd Bomb Group, 89th Bomb Squadron during 1944 was named "BIG NIG" lll.
4. Douglas Boston lll Al290:OM-K of No.107 Squadron, Great Massingham, April 1942.
5. Boston Mk.III (A-20A) 22 Sqn, RAAF Serial: DU-K (A28-9, Al891) Pilot - Wing Commander Charles C.Learmouth. Ward's Strip, Port-Moresby, New Guinea, July 1943. This aircraft flew total 186 combat sorties during its career
6. Douglas Boston lll Z2221:OZ-F of No. 24 Squadron South African Air Force, Western Desert Late 1942.
Your shopping cart is empty.