Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore offers unique Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
|Category||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Subcategory||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals|
|Scale||:||1 : 72|
|Availability||:||only 2 remaining|
This product was added to our database on Saturday 15 March 2014.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals, Scale 1 : 72, ISBN/Box PRS72-084, Publisher/Brand Print Scale
1. A P-70 of Detachment A, Gth Night Fighter Squadron at 3 Mile Airstrip, Port Moresby, New Guinea during May of 1943
2. Boston Mk.llla of the 88 Squadron, 2 nd TAF, RAF.Crew commander - Squadron Leader Dzh. R. Pushmen, Hartford Bridge.
3. A-20G of the 3rd Bomb Group, 89th Bomb Squadron during 1944 was named "BIG NIG" lll.
4. Douglas Boston lll Al290:OM-K of No.107 Squadron, Great Massingham, April 1942.
5. Boston Mk.III (A-20A) 22 Sqn, RAAF Serial: DU-K (A28-9, Al891) Pilot - Wing Commander Charles C.Learmouth. Ward's Strip, Port-Moresby, New Guinea, July 1943. This aircraft flew total 186 combat sorties during its career
6. Douglas Boston lll Z2221:OZ-F of No. 24 Squadron South African Air Force, Western Desert Late 1942.