Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore is happy to announce its Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
Reduced shipping charge may be applicable depending on country of destination and contents of shopping cart. Will be shown before checkout.Add to cart
|Category||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Subcategory||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals|
|Scale||:||1 : 72|
|Availability||:||only 1 remaining|
This product was added to our database on Wednesday 18 february 2015.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals, Scale 1 : 72, ISBN/Box PRS72-091, Publisher/Brand Print Scale
1. Fairey Barracuda Mk.ll P9857:G of 822 Squadron, FAA, based in southern India early in 1944.
2. Fairey Barracuda Mk.lll ME 248:17K of 815 Squadron, FAA, based at RNAS Rattay in 1945.Note C1 roundels above wings.
3. Fairey Barracuda Mk.ll DR 116:R3S of 710 Squadron, FAA, based at RNAS Ronaldsway, August 1945.
4. Fairey Barracuda Mk.ll PM954:R1C of 814 Squadron, from HMS Venerable, ashore at RNAS Katakarunda, Ceylon, in 1945.
5. Fairey Barracuda Mk.ll BV760:P of 1700 Squadron, FAA, at RNAS Katukurunda, Ceylon, in November-December 1945.
6. Fairey Barracuda Mk.ll PM953:371-A of 812 Squadron, FAA, on board HMS Vengeance, British Pacific Fleet, flown by Lt P.Poole in December 1945.
7. Fairey Barracuda Mk.lll RK479:302 Q of HMS Illustrious Ship's Flight visiting Oslo, Norway, in 1948.Overall Navy Blue.
8. Fairey Barracuda Mk.lll possibly ME187:311-JP of 815 Squadron, FAA, ased at RNAS St. Merryn in 1947-49.
Your shopping cart is empty.