Luchtvaart Hobby Shop in Aalsmeer-
derbrug, The Netherlands, is open
according below schedule:
|We||May 1||Open 10-18 hrs|
Aviation Megastore website is
available without limitations.
Orders are processed during shop
Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore is happy to announce its Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
Reduced shipping charge may be applicable depending on country of destination and contents of shopping cart. Will be shown before checkout.Add to cart
|Category||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Subcategory||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals|
|Scale||:||1 : 72|
|Availability||:||only 1 remaining|
This product was added to our database on Thursday 19 february 2015.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals, Scale 1 : 72, ISBN/Box PRS72-141, Publisher/Brand Print Scale
1. Battle MK. I part: 12 Sqn, RAF No.: V (P6597) Binbruk, United Kingdom, July, 1940.
2. Fairey Battle Target Tug. No.92, Irish Army Air Corps, 1941. Dark Green/Dark Grey Night finish with two - colour national marking over a white background on the fuselage and tri-colour(orange outboard) 20 inch-wide band around wings. Scrap view shows a different scheme with a Donald Duck cartoon on the fuselage side: Get Quacking.
3. Battle Of: the RAAF No. 89 (L5789) this aircraft was operated in the school shooters RAAF, as towing targets in 1943.
4. Turkey Fairey Battle Mklll, 2829/29, Turkish Air Force. Dark Green/Dark Earth/ Night finish; red rudder with white crescent and star superimposed. Red/white wing markings; serial 2929 in white under wings, and 29 in black on fuselage sides.
5. Fairey Batle Mk l K9299/GV, No.103 Squadron (RAF), Benson, early 1939. Dark Green/ Dark Earth/ Night finish with white codes; black serial on fuselage and rudder, white under wings reading from leading edge under port and from trailing edge under starboard A type roundels on fuselage and above wings; note unit badge on fin.
Your shopping cart is empty.