Luchtvaart Hobby Shop in Aalsmeer-
derbrug, The Netherlands, is open
according below schedule:
|We||May 1||Open 10-18 hrs|
Aviation Megastore website is
available without limitations.
Orders are processed during shop
Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore is happy to announce its Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
Reduced shipping charge may be applicable depending on country of destination and contents of shopping cart. Will be shown before checkout.
|Category||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Subcategory||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals|
|Scale||:||1 : 48|
|Availability||:||Temporarily Out of Stock.|
Click here to be notified when this product becomes available again
This product was added to our database on Friday 20 february 2015.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals, Scale 1 : 48, ISBN/Box PRS48-071, Publisher/Brand Print Scale
1. F6F-3 No,5 'Ruthless' flown by Lt Oscar I. 'Oc' Chenoweth Jr XO VF-38, Segi Point New, Georgia, August, 1943.
2. F6F-5 BuNo.58937 No,12 flown by Lt(jg) Arthur Ray 'Hank' Hawkins of VF-31, U.S.S. Cabot, September, 1944.
3. F6F-3 BuNo.40467 No,19 flown by Lt(jg) Alexander Vraciu of VF-6, U.S.S. Intrepid, 17 February, 1944.
4. F6F-5 No,8 flown by Ensigns Alred R. Wood & Edward W. Olszewski of VOF-1, U.S.S. Tulagi, August, 1944.
5. F6F-5 No,99 'Hanger Lilly' flown by Cdr Hugh T. Winters Jr., Co Air Group 19, U.S.S. Lexington, November. 1944.
6. F6F-3 BuNo.25813 No,13 'My Own Joan II' flown by Lt C.K. 'Ken' Hilderbrandt of VF-33, Ondonga, 25 December, 1943.
7. F6F-5 VS1 flown by Lt Cdr William E. Eder of the 'Victory Squadron', 1945.
8. F6F-5 No.8 flown by Cornelius N. 'Conny' Nooy of VF-31, U.S.S. Belleau Wood, 25 July, 1945
Your shopping cart is empty.