Luchtvaart Hobby Shop in Aalsmeer-
derbrug, The Netherlands, is open
according below schedule:
|We||May 1||Open 10-18 hrs|
Aviation Megastore website is
available without limitations.
Orders are processed during shop
Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore is happy to announce its Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
Reduced shipping charge may be applicable depending on country of destination and contents of shopping cart. Will be shown before checkout.Add to cart
|Category||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Subcategory||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals|
|Scale||:||1 : 144|
|Availability||:||only 1 remaining|
This product was added to our database on Saturday 15 March 2014.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals, Scale 1 : 144, ISBN/Box PRS144-004, Publisher/Brand Print Scale
1. Ju 52/3m, D-ALYL (ex-OE-LAR), serial number 5180, Berlin 1936, Lufthansa
2. Ju 52/3m,22-59, Grupo de Bombardeo Nocturno 1-G-22, Spain 1937
3. Ju 52/3m, 2nd snd squadron of 1/KGzbV.I, Southern Greece, May 1941
4. Ju 52/3m g4e, 4U+NH, allocated to 2. (F)/123,Derna, Northern Africa, June 1941
5. Ju 52/3m g7e, 4V+HL, 3./kgRZBV 9, Eastern Front, 1941
6. Ju 52/3m, 4V+HY/3, of 14./TG 3, Stalingrad, winter 1942-43
7. Ju.52/3m, 6th squadron of II/TG.2, Mediterranean, 1943
8. Among the Ju 52/3m g7es assigned to the VII. Fliegerkorps (7th Air Corps) was this aircraft (V1+LP). The Corps operated on the Eastern Front during the winter of 1943-44
9. Ju.52/3m 102/1. No. S.207 This aircraft was shot down by Frantisek Kiprich of mixed-level near the village Radvan 2nd September 1944 Junkers crew: pilot - fhdgy George Gach, co-pilot Nandor Vermes, Imre Matslagi radio operator, flight engineer Laszlo Tseki (the only one who died.)
Your shopping cart is empty.