Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore offers unique Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
Reduced shipping charge may be applicable depending on country of destination and contents of shopping cart. Will be shown before checkout.Add to cart
|Category||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Subcategory||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals|
|Scale||:||1 : 72|
|Availability||:||only 3 remaining|
This product was added to our database on Saturday 15 March 2014.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals, Scale 1 : 72, ISBN/Box PRS72-081, Publisher/Brand Print Scale
1. PV-1, Bu No 34741, flown by LT Bill Scarborough of VB-144 on glidebombing and low-level attacks against Japanese bases in the Marshall Islands. Squadron operated from Tarawa and Roi-Namur, January to September 1944
2. PV-1 No. 145 Bomber Reconnaissance Sq.,RCAF, Torbay, Newfoundland 1943
3. PV-1,GR V 2263 endured a wheels up landing at RCAF Port Hardy, in British Columbia, on 2 February 1944
4. PV-1 'Black 125-B-6' flown by Lt Tom Kinaszczuk, VB-125, , Argentia, Newfoundland, 27 April 1943
5. PV-1 Bu No 33253 flown by J H Wehman, VMF(N)-531,Russell and Treasury Islands,South Pacific, February 1944
6. PV-1,Bu No48891, VB-135, LT "Butch" Mason, Attu, 1944
7. PV-1 2195 of No 149 Sqn, Prince Rupert, British Columbia, 1943
8. PV-1 "White 34 "of No 1 Bombing Operational Training Unit, Ohakea, New Zealand 1945 No 1 BTU was assigned the task of training crews for all bomber reconnaissance squadron. Based at Ohakea, the unit performed this function until June 1945, when it began training transport crews
Your shopping cart is empty.