Luchtvaart Hobby Shop in Aalsmeer-
derbrug, The Netherlands, is open
according below schedule:
|We||May 1||Open 10-18 hrs|
Aviation Megastore website is
available without limitations.
Orders are processed during shop
Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore is happy to announce its Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
Reduced shipping charge may be applicable depending on country of destination and contents of shopping cart. Will be shown before checkout.Add to cart
|Category||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Subcategory||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals|
|Scale||:||1 : 48|
|Availability||:||only 1 remaining|
This product was added to our database on Saturday 15 March 2014.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals, Scale 1 : 48, ISBN/Box PRS48-053, Publisher/Brand Print Scale
Messerchmitt Bf 109F-4 Part 2
1. Me109F-4 'Black 5' flown by Oberleutnant Anton Hackl, Staffelkapitan 5./JG 77, September 1942
2. Me 109F-4 II / JG 51 August 1941 Russian Front pilot Josef Fozo
3. Me 109F-4 15. Span. / JG 51 (Escuadron Azul) was Russian Front in 1942 Pilot: Andres Robles
4. Me 109F-4 Trop ll / JG 27 North Africa 1942
5. Me 109F-4 III / JG 54 Russian Front, winter 1942
6. Me 109F-4 364 Squadron, 150 Gruppo Caccia Terrestre Regia Aeronautica Libya 1943
7. Me 109 F 4 Trop. 7/JG 27. North Africa 1942
8. Me 109F-4 'White 1' flown by Oberleutnant Wolfdieter Huy, Staffelkapitan 7./JG 77, August 1941
9. Me 109F-4 8/JG Herzas (Ace of hearts). Russian front in 1941 was
10. Me109F-4 (Wk-Nr 7558) 'Black Chevron and Bars' flown by Major Walter Oesau, Geschwaderkommodore JG 2 'Richthofen', Autumn 1941
Your shopping cart is empty.