Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore offers unique Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
Reduced shipping charge may be applicable depending on country of destination and contents of shopping cart. Will be shown before checkout.Add to cart
|Category||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Subcategory||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals|
|Scale||:||1 : 72|
|Availability||:||only 1 remaining|
This product was added to our database on Saturday 15 March 2014.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals, Scale 1 : 72, ISBN/Box PRS72-068, Publisher/Brand Print Scale
1. A6M2 Zero of boatswain H. Toyoshima from Hiryu aircraft carrier. The aircraft was lost on February 19, 1942
2. A6M2 Type 0 Model 21, third Kokutai No. X-108Pilot - Tamotsu Yokoyama. Takao, Formosa, 19
3. A6M2-type 0, Model 21-'Zero' IJN Carrier Akagi Pilot: PO Sueyoshi Osanai
4. A6M5-Hay Type 0 Model 52 Hay. Tsukuba Kokutai No.Tsu-46 The air base in Oita, Japan Islands Defense, February 1945
5. A6M2 Type 0 Model 21. Tainan Kokutai No. V-103 Pilot - Petty Officer Saburo Sakai, Bali, Indonesia, in February 1942
6. A6M2 Type 0 Model 21. Third Kokutai No.X-183 Pilot - Petty Officer 2nd Class Yoshiro Hashiguchi, Kendari Air Base, March 1942
7. A6M2 of P/O 1-st Cl. Simakawa Masaaki front Tainan Kokutai. End of 1941
8. A6M5-Hay Type 0 Model 52 Hay. 303rd hikotai, 203rd Kokutai No. 03-09 Pilot - Petty Officer Takeo Tanimitsu. Navy airbase Kagoshima, Japan, June 1945
9. A6M2 Type 0 Model 21. Tainan Kokutai No. V-141, 439 Pilot - Petty Officer 1st Class Yoshisuke Arita, February 1942
10. A6M2 model 11Aircraft captured army of Chiang Kai-shek.
11. A6M5 Technical Air Intelligence Center No. TAIC-8 Technical Center of Military Intelligence - Technical Air Intelligence Center (TAIC)
12. A6M2 Tainan Kokutai. V-172 No. 26, 1941 made ??an emergency landing in China, and was captured by Chinese nationalists.
Your shopping cart is empty.