Luchtvaart Hobby Shop in Aalsmeer-
derbrug, The Netherlands, is open
according below schedule:
|We||May 1||Open 10-18 hrs|
Aviation Megastore website is
available without limitations.
Orders are processed during shop
Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore is happy to announce its Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
|Add to cart|
|Subcategory||:||WW2 Soviet Union|
|Availability||:||only 1 remaining|
This product was added to our database on Friday 6 October 2017.
Category Aviation Books, Subcategory WW2 Soviet Union, ISBN/Box 9788097189129, Publisher/Brand Magnet Press, Author Stano Bursa, Format a5, No. Pages 160, Version hb, Language Slovak
The text of the book describes the circumstances of flights made by North American B-25 Mitchell aircraft under the Soviet flag to aid the rebellious territory of Slovakia during the Slovak National Uprising, and later after suppressing the rebels to the mountains. It also analyzes flights with paratroopers on the territory of the former Czechoslovak Republic and also explains the fate of the paratroopers and their activities on the ground.
North American B-25 Mitchell under the Soviet flag to help rebels in Slovakia during the Slovak National Uprising, and later after suppressing the rebels in the mountains. It also analyzes flights with paratroopers on the territory of the former Czechoslovak Republic and also explains the fate of the paratroopers and their activities on the ground.
Fixed binding, A4 size, 160 pages + 11 airplane profiles
1. Introduction 2. Tri Duby (September 4 - 16, 1944) 3. Rohozná (September 17 - October 22, 1944)
Fest "VITOVSKÝ" (September 21, 1944)
"JURAJ" (October 17, 1944)
4. Donovaly (October 23 - October 31, 1944)
5. Final resume to Mitchellov within the SNP on the Territory of the Insurgent Territory
6. Assistance arrives also in winter (November 24 - December 22, 1944)
7. Flights over the Protectorate (1 January - 1 April 1945)
Flight "ROBLICKA" (January 1, 1945 / February 21, 1945)
Unknown landslide in Sudetenland (February 21, 1945)
Landing in Linda Forest (March 17, 1945)
Flight "OLES" (March 17, 1945)
"TKÁCIK-PETRÚNOVÁ" lodge (March 17, 1945)
8. Crews who participated in the landing of parachutes on the territory of Czechoslovakia in 1944/1945 from the B-25 Mitchell aircraft
9. Final statement
- Annex 1: Abbreviations used
- Annex 2: Ranking table
- Aircraft profiles.
Your shopping cart is empty.