Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore is happy to announce its Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
Reduced shipping charge may be applicable depending on country of destination and contents of shopping cart. Will be shown before checkout.Add to cart
|Subcategory||:||Blu-ray Cockpit Video|
|Availability||:||only 1 remaining|
This product was added to our database on Monday 14 September 2015.
Category Aviation Video/dvd/cd-rom, Subcategory Blu-ray Cockpit Video, ISBN/Box 4260139480364, Publisher PilotsEye, Version Blu-ray, Language German/English/Spanish subtitles
PilotsEYE.tv presents: Episode 16 „A Plane’s birth – coming down to earth” | from purchase to delivery | Witness the assembly, pickup and delivery of a brand new Boeing 777F from Seattle (Paine Field), USA, to Frankfurt, Germany.
From Purchase to Delivery - this film shows the whole process from the first bolt to the first jolt of a B777-200F, callsign D-ALFE, the fifth new Airplane of Lufthansa Cargo fleet.
– Boeing Factory Everett – Largest building in the world, by volume
– Dreamliner’s dreamlanding – Closeup of this very special plane
– The money has arrived – how to buy and pay a 300M plane
– Cockpit tour with Boeing Chief test pilot Gary Meiser
– Pushed until the runway – No Taxiing in Everett
– Rocket launch – 13 Minutes from 0 to FL 390
– Reception committee at Frankfurt Airport
– C1 – Customers first Testflight
– Cockpit and iPads – a new serious relationship
– Jobless – The Autopilot dislikes delivery flights
– Preproduction – The Pilots on their way to SEA
– Maingear 777 – Largest Landing gear on commercial plane
– “Buying back” glitches – The last touchups before delivery
– Outtakes / Bonus (TBA)
Your shopping cart is empty.