|Th||28-01||Open 10-17 hrs|
|Fr||29-01||Open 10-17 hrs|
|Sa||30-01||Open 10-14 hrs|
|Mo||01-02||Open 10-17 hrs|
|Tu||02-02||Open 10-17 hrs|
|We||03-02||Open 10-17 hrs|
|Th||04-02||Open 10-17 hrs|
|Fr||05-02||Open 10-17 hrs|
|Sa||06-02||Open 10-14 hrs|
Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore offers unique Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
|Scale||:||1 : 32|
This product was added to our database on Wednesday 13 January 2021.
Mind: this is a modelling kit.
Category Scale Modelling, Subcategory Netherlands Military, Scale 1 : 32, ISBN/Box 32035, Publisher/Brand ICM
In Cooperation with Silver Wings we have included their Tiger Moth Decals set in this kit. This set includes another
six colorful options besides the two coming with the kit, with markings for the following aircraft:
• De Havilland D.H.82A Tiger Moth, K2573/24, No 24 Squadron RAF, Hendon, 1935
• De Havilland D.H.82A Tiger Moth, MO-159, LeLv26, Finnish Air Force, 1943
• De Havilland D.H.82A Tiger Moth, PG-712/2, Royal Netherlands Air Force, 1946
• De Havilland D.H.82A Tiger Moth, N6919/36, probably of No 1 EFTS, RAF, 1940
• De Havilland D.H.82A Tiger Moth, G-ACDA, De Havilland School of Flying, Hatfield, 1933
• De Havilland D.H.82A Tiger Moth, DE745, assigned to the 353rd Fighter Group, USAAF Station 366 (RAF Metfield), September 1943
The de Havilland DH. 82 Tiger Moth is a 1930s British biplane designed by Geoffrey de Havilland and built by the de Havilland Aircraft Company. It was operated by the Royal Air Force (RAF) and many other operators as a primary trainer aircraft. The Tiger Moth remained in service with the RAF until the late 1950s. Many of the military surplus aircraft subsequently entered into civil operation. Many nations have used the Tiger Moth in both military and civil applications. A total of 8868 aircraft were produced.
Please note, The decalset is NOT available separately.