Hold & Store service ©
Aviation Megastore offers unique Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
2nd Tactical Air Force Spitfires in the air support of the ground offensive on the Western front 1944-1945 (29 camo schemes including one Belgian!)
This product was added to our database on Tuesday 14 September 2021.
Your reliable Aircraft Modelling Source since 1989
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
- Spitfire Mk.VB, No.127 Wing, 1945, Group Cpt. W.R. MacBrien
- Spitfire Mk.IXE, NH583, No.127 Sq., 1944, S/L C.F. Bradley
- Spitfire Mk.IXC, MJ462, No.132 Wing, July 1944, W/Cdr R.A. Berg
- Spitfire Mk.IXC, MJ671, No.641 Sq., July 1944, Cpt M. Boudier
- Spitfire Mk.IXC, PL288, No.350 Sq., July 1944, S/L M.L. Donnet
- Spitfire Mk.IXC, ML422, No.126 Wing, September 1944, W/Cdr B.D. Russel
- Spitfire Mk.IXC, ML365, No.135 Wing, November 1944, G/Cpt P.R. Walker
- Spitfire Mk.IXE, RR201, No.411 Sq., January 1945, F/L R.J. Audet
- Spitfire Mk.IXE, RK853, No.145 Wing, February 1945, W/Cdr R.W.F. Sampson
- Spitfire LF Mk.IX, MK716, No.16 Sq., September 1944
- Spitfire LF Mk.IX, MK322, No.16 Sq., September 1944, F/O P. Fahy
- Spitfire Mk.XVIE, TB476, No.443 Sq., April 1945, S/L A.H. Sager
- Spitfire Mk.XVIE, TB349, No.421 Sq., March 1945, F/L M. Gordon
- Spitfire Mk.XVIE, TB756, No.416 Sq., April 1945, F/L J.W.E. Harten
- Spitfire Mk.XVIE, TB902, No.341 Sq., April 1945, Cpt J. Andrieux
- Spitfire Mk.XVIE, TD129, No.416 Sq., April 1945, S/L J.D. Mitchner
- Spitfire Mk.XIVE, MV257, No.125 Wing, May 1945, Grp/Cpt J.E. Johnson
- Spitfire Mk.XIVE, MV263, No.125 Wing, April 1945, W/Cdr G.C. Keefer
- Spitfire Mk.XIVE, No.126 Wing, April 1945, W/Cdr G.W. Northcott
- Spitfire Mk.XIVE, MV260, No.41 Sq., March 1945, F/L P. Cowell
- Spitfire Mk.XIVC, RM791, No.41 Sq., October 1944, S/L D.I. Benham
- Spitfire Mk.XIVE, NH745, No.41 Sq., April 1945, S/L D.I. Benham
- Spitfire Mk.XIVC, RM765, No.41 Sq., December 1944, F/L M.A.L. Balasse
- Spitfire Mk.XIVC, RM711, No.130 Sq., December 1944, S/L P.V. Tripe
- Spitfire Mk.XIVC, RM741, No.130 Sq., April 1945, F/L H.E. Walmsley
- Spitfire Mk.XIVC, RM761, No.350 Sq., September 1944, S/L M. Donnet
- Spitfire Mk.XIVE, MV256, No.402 Sq., April 1945, S/L D.C. Gordon
- Spitfire Mk.XIVC, NH688, No.610 Sq., December 1944, F/L F.A.O. Gaze
- Spitfire FR Mk.XIVE, NH648, No.414 Sq., May 1945, S/L J.B. Prendergast
Buyers of this item were also interested in ...…
Your shopping cart is empty.
Shop near Amsterdam-Schiphol Airport. LOOK INSIDE !
When in the Netherlands,
visit our shop near
Click on the image below for
Fly in the B737NG Simulator
© 1989–2021 Luchtvaart Hobby Shop B.V.