Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore offers unique Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
|Category||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Subcategory||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals|
|Scale||:||1 : 72|
|Availability||:||only 1 remaining|
This product was added to our database on Friday 8 January 2016.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals, Scale 1 : 72, ISBN/Box PRS72-176, Publisher/Brand Print Scale
1. Aero L-39 C Albatros part: 444 minutes and PULP and PAPER PLC, NAVAL aviation number: 91 (p/n 834375) Plane of the 444-day center of combat application and re-training of pilots (BCP and PLC), naval aviation from the island of Pskov
2. Aero L-39 C Albatros number: 41 (p/n 433021) Tambov school pilots. Airfield Michurinsky, 1990-ies.
3. Aero L-39 C Albatros number: 15 Tambov school pilots. Airfield Michurinsky, 1990-ies.
4. Aero L-39 C Albatros part: Armavirovskoe Vai, 704-th UAP number: 09 Airfield Kotelnikovo, 2003 .
5. Aero L-39 C Albatros number: 90 (c/n. 834332) pilot school of Tambov. Airfield Michurinsky, 1990.
6. Aero L-39 C Albatros Part: training air Regiment, Krasnodar higher military school of pilots (military Institute) named A.k. Serov number: 127 Presumably, 2006.
7. Aero L-39 C Albatros number: 51 air base Kirovsk.
8. Aero L-39ZA Albatros, 16 , 1st Aviation Base, Siauliai 2010.
9. Aero L-39ZA Albatros, 17 , 1st Aviation Base, Siauliai 2010.
10. Aero L-39? Albatros part: Escuela de Aviacion Militar ' Che Guevara ' number: 02 flight training organisation ' Che Guevara ', San Julian air base.
11. Aero L-39? Albatros part: 910-7th air Regiment number: 8703 the Academy AIR FORCE Vietnam, Nha Trang air base.
12. Aero L-39? Albatros part: Fighter Squadron, Royal Air Force Cambodia number: 25 (132135) Pochentong Airbase.
13. Aero L-39 C Albatros Part: not available number: 11 one of Chechen ' Albatross ', destroyed at Khankala December 1, 1994. Chechen AIR FORCE markings in the form of 'Republic of Ichkeria '.
14. Aero L-39 C Of the Ghana AIR FORCE: number: G-901.
15. Aero L-39ZO part: FAG-25 number: 144 All East German L-39ZO served at JAG/FAG-25. This aircraft after the unification of Germany got the number 28 06. However, he did not have the black cross and was never used. Today it is a Museum in Berlin.
16. Aero L-39ZO part: LyAAF number: 3547.