Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore offers unique Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
|Scale||:||1 : 72|
|Availability||:||Temporarily Out of Stock.|
Click here to be notified when this product becomes available again
This product was added to our database on Friday 8 January 2016.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Scale Modelling, Subcategory Decals, Scale 1 : 72, ISBN/Box PRS72-180, Publisher/Brand Print Scale
1. Aichi D3A1 Model 11 Unit/Location: 1. Koku Sentai, Carrier Akagi, Pearl Harbor, 07.12.41.Code: Red AI-210 Pilot: Zenji Abe.
2. Aichi D3A1 Model 11 Unit/Location: 5. Koku Sentai, Carrier Zuikaku. Pearl Harbour 07.12.1941. Code: Red EII-201, Pilot: Akira Sakamoto.
3. Aichi D3A1 Model 11 Unit/Location: 5. Koku Sentai, Carrier Zuikaku, Coral Sea, 07./08.05.1942. Code: Red EII-235. Pilot: Tamotsu Ema. Ema participated in the sinking of destroyer "Sims", Oiler "Neosho" and damaged carrier USS Yorktown. Ema survived the pacific war.
4. Aichi D3A1 Model 11 Unit/Location: 2. Koku Sentai, Carrier Soryu. Pearl Harbour, 07.12.1941 .Code: Red BI-231, Pilot: Takashige Egusa.
See PRS72-los027 for camo!
5. Aichi D3A1 Model 11 Unit/Location: 5. Koku Sentai, Carrier Shokaku, 20.01.1942 at "Operation R" (Attack on Rabaul).Code: Red EI-238, Pilot: Kakuichi Takahashi. Observer: Saizo Koizumi.
6. Aichi D3A1 Model 11 Unit/Location: 1. Koku Sentai, Carrier Kaga, Port Darwin 19.02.42 Code: Red AII-254 Pilot: Takezo Uchikado. Observer: Katsuyoshi Tsuru. Uchikado and Tsuru were shot down and killed during the attack on Port Darwin.
7. Aichi D3A1 Model 11 Unit/Location: 2. Koku Sentai, Carrier Soryu, Indian Ocean/Ceylon Raid, 05.04.1942. Code: White BI-231, Pilot: Takashige Egusa. Egusa participated in this plane in the sinking of carrier "Hermes" and the heavy cruisers "Cornwall" and "Dorsetshire".
8. Aichi D3A1 Model 11 Unit/Location: 1. Koku Sentai, Carrier Hiryu, Midway 04.06.1942 .Code: White BI-201, Pilot: Michio Kobayashi. Observer: Ono Yoshinori. Kobayashi led the retaliatory strike from Hiryu to heavily damage carrier USS Yorktown before it got sunk by the B5N2 Torpedo-Bombers of Hiryu. He was KIA in this action.