Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore is happy to announce its Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
Reduced shipping charge may be applicable depending on country of destination and contents of shopping cart. Will be shown before checkout.
|Category||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Subcategory||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals|
|Scale||:||1 : 72|
|Availability||:||Temporarily Out of Stock.|
Click here to be notified when this product becomes available again
This product was added to our database on Tuesday 16 April 2019.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals, Scale 1 : 72, ISBN/Box PRS72-341, Publisher/Brand Print Scale
Contain Markings for:
1. Ar-234B-2. Unit: Sonderkommando Sperling. Serial: T9+HH (W.Nr.140150). Rheine, later 1944. All upper surfaces in splinter pattern RLM 70/71 Schwarzgrun and Dunkelgrun with RLM 65 Heliblau undersides.
2. Ar-234B-2bpr. Unit: Sonderkommando Sperling 1./VVoKL. Serial: T9+KH (W.Nr.140151). Pilot - Oblt.Werner Muffey. Rheine, November 1944. The nose art represents a farting sparrow and was present on all aircraft belonging to Kommando Sperling.
3. Ar-234B-2. Unit: III/KG 76. Serial: F1+AD. Pilot - commander of III/KG 76 Hans-Georg Batcher. January 1945.
4. Ar-234B-2b. Unit: Sonderkommando Sommer. Serial: T9+EH (W.Nr.140344). Pilot - Oblt.Erich K.Sommer. Udine airfield, Italy, April 1945.
5. Ar-234B-2. Unit: Einsatzstaffel.III/KG 76. Serial: F1+BT (W.Nr.140160). Pilot - Hptm.Dieter Lukesch, commander of Einsatzstaffel.III./KG76. . Munster-Handorf airfield. December 1944 - January 1945.
6. Ar-234B-2. Unit: 1./(F)22. Serial: T5+BH (W.Nr.140???). Pilot - Lt.Helmut Reinert. Burg/Magdeburg, on 1st April 1945.
This aircraft was flown by Lieutenant Helmut Reinert from Burg near Magdeburg on 1st April 1945. It is shown here in RLM70/82/76, one of several possible camouflage schemes. Twelve days later Burg was in Russian hands and Lt. Reinert was in hospital.
7. Ar-234B-2/N. Unit: Kommando Bonow. Serial: SM+FE (W.Nr.140145). Pilot - Hptm. Josef Bisping.
8. Ar-234B-2. Unit: 9./KG 76. Serial: F1+AT. Munster-Handorf airfield, 1945.
9. Ar-234B-2. Unit: 8./KG 76. Serial: F1+AS (W.Nr.140456). Based at Burg. Pilot - Uffz.Arnold Przetak. This aircraft was shot down on February 25th, 1945 by Murphy and White from 364th FG, USAAF.
10. Ar-234B-2. Unit: 8./KG 76. Serial: F1+CS (W.Nr.140325). Burg, December 1944. All upper surfaces in splinter pattern RLM 70/71. Schwarzgrun and Dunkelgrun with RLM 65 Heliblau undersides.
11. Ar-234B-2. Unit: 6./KG 76. Serial: F1+BS. Pilot - Lt.Hans-Egon Arndt. Rechlin, 1944. On October 12th, 1944 this aircraft crashed during take off.
Your shopping cart is empty.