Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore is happy to announce its Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
Reduced shipping charge may be applicable depending on country of destination and contents of shopping cart. Will be shown before checkout.Add to cart
|Category||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Subcategory||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals|
|Scale||:||1 : 72|
|Availability||:||only 1 remaining|
This product was added to our database on Wednesday 18 february 2015.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals, Scale 1 : 72, ISBN/Box PRS72-099, Publisher/Brand Print Scale
1. Armstrong-Whitworth Whitley Mk.l K7219, 10:D of No. 10 Squadron in 1937 when based at Dishforth. Grenade surround to squadron badge on nose.
2. Armstrong-Whitworth Whitley Mk.ll K7233, 51:P based at Linton-on-Ouse in 1938. It served with both Nos 51 and 9 Squadrons before being relegated to training duties.
3. Armstrong-Whitworth Whitley Mk.V Z9226, ZA:K of No. 10 Squadron in 1941 painted black overall. It was lover Dusseldorf on 28 December 1941.
4. Armstrong-Whitworth Whitley Mk.Vll Z6633, WL:G of No. 612 Squadron Coastal Command in 1942. This aircraft has a non-standard aerial array on the fuselage side.
5. Armstrong-Whitworth Whitley Mk.V T4131, EY:W ,operated No. 78 Squadron, based at RAF Linton -on-Ouse, North Yorkshire, early 1941.
6. Armstrong-Whitworth Whitley Mk.lll K8957, TQ:S of No. 102 Squadron based al Driffield during the Munich crisis in 1938. FN 17 turret shown in extended postion.
7. Armstrong-Whitworth Whitley Mk.V Z9217, MH:F of No. 51 Squadron in Temperate Sea Scheme, Coastal Command 1942.
Your shopping cart is empty.