|Tu||02-06||Open 10-18 hrs|
|We||03-06||Open 10-18 hrs|
|Th||04-06||Open 10-17 hrs|
|Fr||05-06||Open 10-18 hrs|
|Sa||06-06||Open 10-18 hrs|
|Mo||08-06||Open 10-18 hrs|
|Tu||09-06||Open 10-18 hrs|
|We||10-06||Open 10-18 hrs|
|Th||11-06||Open 10-18 hrs|
|Fr||12-06||Open 10-18 hrs|
|Sa||13-06||Open 10-17 hrs|
Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore offers unique Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
|Category||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Subcategory||:||Dutch Military Decals|
|Scale||:||1 : 72|
|Availability||:||only 1 remaining|
This product was added to our database on Friday 10 April 2015.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Dutch Military Decals, Scale 1 : 72, ISBN/Box PRS72-156, Publisher/Brand Print Scale
Avro Anson / 72-156 /
1. Avro Anson Mk.l, K6285/MW-F, No.321 (Dutch) Squadron RAF, 1940.
2. Anson Mk.I Part: 220 Sqn, RAF Coast Command No.: H-220 (N6211).
3. Anson Mk.I Part: Escadrille Arras, Groupe Artios No.: EG352.
4. Avro Anson Mk.l W1530, RAAF. Dark Earth/Foliage Green uppersurfaces and white undersides; blue/white roundels in six positions. Red crosses under wings and fuselage, the latter within a white disc, red lower half of cowlings; serial in light grey.
5. Avro Anson Mk.I, OT-ZCB (Na5), No. 21 Squadron (15 Transport Wing) Belgian Air Force. Aluminium overall with national markings in six positions code and serial in black. In July 1947, the Belgian Government acquired 11 Avro Anson Mk. I
communications aircraft from RAF surplus stocks. Anson I NA-5/OT-ZCB remained in service of the 21st squadron of the 15th Transport wing until May 1955.
6. Avro Anson Mk.l, AW665/PP-B, No. 71 Squadron, RAAF.