Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore offers unique Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
|Subcategory||:||Steam Edition Aircraft|
|ISBN/Box||:||VIRTA-B-1B MAIN P3D|
This product was added to our database on Friday 11 October 2019.
This product is available for download immediately after confirmation of receipt of payment. By accepting our terms and conditions confirms that the statutory 14 days right of withdrawal for internet purchases by EU residents will not be applicable to this product and the buyer waives his right of recall.
Category Flight Simulation, Subcategory Steam Edition Aircraft, ISBN/Box VIRTA-B-1B MAIN P3D, Publisher/Brand Virtavia
Virtavia B-1B Lancer - Prepar3D v4.5
The Rockwell B-1B "Lancer", affectionately known as the "Bone" to its crews, is a key element of the American Strategic Long Range bomber fleet. A development of the cancelled B-1A, the aircraft - while not technically stealth capable - still presents a fraction of the radar profile of the B-52 and incorporates extremely advanced navigation, weapons, and avionics systems. Its swing wing technology, combined with four 30,000-lb thrust turbofan engines creates a beautiful, fast, and lethal package. The development of this successor to the B-52 began in the early 1960's and resulted in a contract being awarded to Rockwell in 1970. The B-1A first flew in 1974 but soon ran into political trouble. The project was cancelled in 1977 when only 3 prototypes existed, however 1981 saw Ronald Reagan order a fleet of 100 B-1Bs, the last of which were delivered in the early 1990's. Designed for low-level, high speed penetration, the B-1B saw action in the Kosovo conflict and second Gulf War.
For P3D only (not tested in versions prior to 4.5)
!! Weapons system only works in P3D Professional Plus version !!
3 models spanning the years and 8 faithful paint-schemes:
28th BMS(H), 384th BMW(H), McConnell AFB
46th BMS(H), 319th BMW(H), Grand Forks AFB
37th BMS(H), 28th BMW(H), Ellsworth AFB
128th BS, 116th BW, Robins AFB
34th BS, 366th BW, Mountain Home AFB, Idaho
77th BS, 28th BW, Ellsworth AFB
37th BS, 28th BW, Thumrait AB (Ellsworth AFB, South Dakota)
9th BS, 7th BW, Al Udeid AB (Dyess AFB, Texas)
- native P3Dv4.5 model
- P3D Pro Plus shootable/droppable weapons system, ALCM, JDAM and Mk82 systems
- animated rotary launchers
- cockpit optimised for VR
- authentic virtual cockpit with animations and mousable controls
- many custom interior and exterior animations, eg automatic wingsweep on loadup
- opening bomb bays with various era-specific payloads
- animated afterburner cans with realistic flame effects
- cockpit night lighting
- high-fidelity sounds set from Turbine Sound Studios
- custom afterburner rumble sound
- many simulated cockpit systems, including the VSD
- engine failure and fire modelling
- researched and authnetic flight dynamics
- note - no 2D panel provided
- 48-page illustrated user manual in .pdf format
- 496MB disk space required