Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore is happy to announce its Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
Oversize shipping surcharge is applicable depending on country of destination. Will be shown before checkout.Add to cart
|Subcategory||:||B737NG Overhead Complete|
|Scale||:||1 : 1|
|Availability||:||only 2 remaining|
This product was added to our database on Wednesday 9 May 2012.
Mind: cockpit controls and instruments are delicate equipment intended for careful private use. Damage or functional failures as a result of negligent or careless handling of these equipment, or as a result of commercial application will not qualify for any warranty.
Category Flight Simulation, Subcategory B737NG Overhead Complete, Scale 1 : 1, ISBN/Box 2M26, Series SIOC, Publisher/Brand Opencockpits
B737 Foward Overhead fully assembled.
Requires SIOC software 4.3 or higher and FSUIPC or IOCP.
The Overhead is high quality and has all parts functional, including gauges. All panels with Warm White backlit and ready to connect with your favorite simulation software.
The Overhead includes:
* Three brightness levels on blue indicators as the real one (off, on and bright, software and hardware management.
* Automatic return for engines start switches.
* Two-color panels.
* Metal heavy duty frame, painted and with all the screw holes to easily handle.
* All indicators and elements of the module.
* Switch with aluminum caps.
* Complete set of gauges.
* Complete backlight included the gauges.
* Displays Electric (green) and cabin pressure (orange).
* All IOCards for manage the module.
* All knobs of the Overhead used the same type as the real.
* Set to connect using USB.
* sturdy wooden box for transport.
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
Approx: 66cm x 69cm x 20 cm and 35 Kg.
Extra Files to manage the Overhead with ProSim, Ifly and Project Magenta.
Extra File to manage the FWD Overhead with Ifly using IOCP_IF737.exe and iFlyToFSUIPC (at 100% thanks to Gerard).
Software: SIOC 5.1B2
Your shopping cart is empty.