Amended or confirmed opening hours of the Luchtvaart Hobby Shop in Aalsmeerderbrug on the following dates:
|Fr||03-04||Open 10-18 hrs
|Sa||04-04||Open 10-17 hrs
|Mo||06-04||Open 10-18 hrs
|Tu||07-04||Open 10-18 hrs
|We||08-04||Open 10-18 hrs
|Th||09-04||Open 10-18 hrs
|Fr||10-04||Open 10-18 hrs
|Sa||11-04||Open 10-17 hrs
Aviation Megastore website is available without limitations. Orders are processed during shop operating hours.
Hold & Store service ©
Aviation Megastore offers unique Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
Beaufighter MKI/MKVI and Gloster Gladiator MKII in African Campaign (2 kits included) (Mark1 MKM14457)
MKM14457Mark1Scale Modelling / Scale Modelling Beaufighter MKI/MKVI and Gloster Gladiator MKII in African Campaign (2 kits included) (Mark1 MKM14457)
EU: incl. tax € 21.95
This product was added to our database on Monday 18 June 2018.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Aircraft Scale Modelling, Scale 1 : 144, ISBN/Box MKM14457, Publisher/Brand Mark1, Version injection
- Colour schemes included in the kit:
1) Gloster Gladiator Mk.II, N5768, No.3 Sq., RAAF, Helwan airfield (LG-221), Egypt, autumn 1940
2) Gloster Gladiator Mk.II, L9041 (ex-N5886), No.5 (Fighter) Sq., Royal Egyptian Air Force, Egypt, summer 1940
3) Bristol Beaufighter Mk.IC, T3301, No.2 PRU, RAF, Heliopolis, Egypt, taken on charge by No.69 Sq. and operating from Luqa airfield, Malta, early 1942
4) Bristol Beaufighter Mk.VIF, X8166, Grey E, No.89 Sq., RAF, Castel Benito airfield, Libya, summer 1943
Two injection-moulded kits (the Gladiator and Beaufighter) are supplied in this box, containing 38 and 51 parts, respectively. Clear parts (cockpit canopies, position lights etc.) are also included (1 and 5, respectively). A comprehensive decal sheet is included.
Your shopping cart is empty.
Shop near Amsterdam-Schiphol Airport. LOOK INSIDE !
When in the Netherlands,
visit our shop near
Click on the image below for
Fly in the B737NG Simulator
© 1989–2020 Luchtvaart Hobby Shop bv