Luchtvaart Hobby Shop in Aalsmeer-
derbrug, The Netherlands, is open
according below schedule:
|We||May 1||Open 10-18 hrs|
Aviation Megastore website is
available without limitations.
Orders are processed during shop
Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore is happy to announce its Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
Reduced shipping charge may be applicable depending on country of destination and contents of shopping cart. Will be shown before checkout.Add to cart
|Category||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Subcategory||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals|
|Scale||:||1 : 72|
|Availability||:||only 2 remaining|
This product was added to our database on Saturday 15 March 2014.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals, Scale 1 : 72, ISBN/Box PRS72-077, Publisher/Brand Print Scale
1. P-400 of 39 FS, 35 FG, 5 AF, 12 Mile Aerodrome New Guinea, 1942, personal aircraft of Lt. Eugene Wahl
2. P-39D-I(41-28297) "51" of 363rd Training Squadron California 1942
3. P-39D-I (41-38350) "P" of 35 FS, 8 FG, 5 AF, Milne Bay, New Guinea, October 1942. Personal aircraft of pilot Lt. I. A. Erickson
4. P-400 "80" "Pepper" of 67 FS, 347 FG, 13 AF, Guadalcanal, end of 1942. Aircraft in rather unusual camouflage.
5. P-39N (42-9033) of 9 GIAD, 100 GIAP, Germany, May 1945. Personal aircraft of Gieorgij Dolnikov (15+l victories). Earlier it was the personal aircraft of Capt. Iwan Babak (33+4victories),who become POW on 22 April 1945
6. P-39N of 191 IAP, Leningrad Front, summer 1944
7. P-39N-5 (218738) "A" of GC I/4 "Navarre", 1944
8. P-39L-I (42-4558) "QT" "The Pantie Bandit" of 93rd FG, Tunisia 1943
9. P-39Q Airacobra (84/J. Baracca) 4° Stormo C.T. Italian Co-Belligerent Air Force Italy 1945
10. "TARAWA BOOM DEAY" was a P-39Q-1-BE flown by Major Josef H. Powell. He served with the 72nd Fighter Squadron of the 21st Fighter Group in the Mariana Island during 1944
Your shopping cart is empty.