Luchtvaart Hobby Shop in Aalsmeer-
derbrug, The Netherlands, is open
according below schedule:
|We||May 1||Open 10-18 hrs|
Aviation Megastore website is
available without limitations.
Orders are processed during shop
Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore is happy to announce its Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
Reduced shipping charge may be applicable depending on country of destination and contents of shopping cart. Will be shown before checkout.Add to cart
|Category||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Subcategory||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals|
|Scale||:||1 : 32|
|Publisher/Brand||:||Reid Air Publications|
|Availability||:||only 1 remaining|
This product was added to our database on Tuesday 12 february 2019.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals, Scale 1 : 32, ISBN/Box SHG32012, Publisher/Brand Reid Air Publications, Format a4, Version screenprint
Phantom decals designed for the Revell F-4G kit, but also will work with Tamiya Phantoms with an aftermarket F-4G conversion. Includes marking options for 12 F-4G Wild Weasels, from every Wing to have flown the F-4G.
1) 69-7208 563TFS 35TFW, May 1979 "City of Victorville/Sweet Sixteen" nose art SEA scheme
2) 69-7235 563TFS 35TFW, MiG killer, October 1980 SEA scheme
3) 69-0270 563TFS 37TFW, March 1982, 37TFW flagship, SEA scheme
4) 69-7210 90TFS 3TFW, June 1981 SEA scheme
5) 69-7211 90TFS 3TFW, May 1983, SEA wraparound scheme
6) 69-0249 90TFS, 3TFW, October 1990, Hill II scheme
7) 69-7579 81TFS, 52TFW, May 1981, SEA scheme
8) 69-0250 480TFS, 52TFW, June 1987 SEA wraparound scheme
9) 69-7268 81TFS, 52TFW, July 1987, Euro 1 scheme
10) 69-7582, 7440th CW, March 1991 Operation Desert Storm
11) 69-7232, 561FS, 57FW, January 11, 1996, final F-4G combat mission
12) 69-0298, 190FS, 124Wg, April 20, 1996, final F-4G flight
Your shopping cart is empty.