Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore is happy to announce its Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
Reduced shipping charge may be applicable depending on country of destination and contents of shopping cart. Will be shown before checkout.Add to cart
|Category||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Subcategory||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals|
|Scale||:||1 : 72|
|Availability||:||only 2 remaining|
This product was added to our database on Thursday 19 february 2015.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals, Scale 1 : 72, ISBN/Box PRS72-120, Publisher/Brand Print Scale
1. Boulton-Paul Defiant F.Mk.I, L7009/TW-H, flown by Flt Lt I.D.G. Donald No.141 Squadron, shot down by Bf.109Es on 19 July 1940 near Dover.
2. Boulton-Paul Defiant F.Mk.I, N1801/PS-B flown by Frederick Hughes of No.264 Squadron,mid-1940.
3. Defiant Prototype K8310 in its revised form 1937.
4. Defiant F Mk.I, L6950,first production aircraft during trials at A&AEE, Boscombe Down, September 1939.
5. Defiant F Mk.I, N3437/EW-K, No.307 Squadron, Kirton-in-Lindsey, September 1940.
6. Defiant F Mk.I, N1572/KO-I, No.2 Squadron, Clifton, September 1940.
7. Defiant F Mk.I, N3313/PS-P, No. 264 Squadron, 1941.
8. Defiant F Mk.I, N3328/DZ-Z, No. 151 Squadron, early 1941.
9. Defiant F Mk.I, V1123/RA-R, No 410 (RCAF) Squadron, 1941.
10. Defiant F.Mk.I, N3340/YD-D, No.255 Squadron, Kirton-in-Lindsey, March 1941.
11. Defiant F Mk.I, L7011/KJ-A,Gunnery Training and Fighter Affiliation Duties No.11 OTU, November 1942.
Your shopping cart is empty.