|Mo||01-03||Open 10-17 hrs|
|Tu||02-03||Open 10-17 hrs|
|We||03-03||Open 10-18 hrs|
Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore offers unique Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
This product was added to our database on Monday 7 july 2014.
This product is available for download immediately after confirmation of receipt of payment. By accepting our terms and conditions confirms that the statutory 14 days right of withdrawal for internet purchases by EU residents will not be applicable to this product and the buyer waives his right of recall.
Category Flight Simulation, Subcategory FSX Aircraft, ISBN/Box 4015918120944-D, Publisher/Brand Aerosoft, Version download
The North American Rockwell OV-10 Bronco is turboprop light attack, observation and counter-insurgency (COIN) aircraft. The simple and rugged aircraft is able to take off from very short runways (or roads) and can loiter for a long time over an area. It served with all branches of the US military and was exported to many countries. They are still operational in many countries.
The Aerosoft Bronco X was designed with assistance from the German Wing of the OV-10 Bronco Association (GWOBA) which inherited several aircraft from the German Luftwaffe. It features several models and many liveries. The Bronco is a delight to fly because it has ample power and is very agile. The good all round visibility and high cruise speed make it an ideal aircraft to explore the virtual world of FSX. Due to the complexity of the systems this is an ideal aircraft for people who like to move from the simple general aviation aircraft to more complex aircraft with detailed systems.
Highlights of the product include :
* Very accurate and detailed turboprop modeling with fully accurate startup
* Incorrect use of the engines will result in failures
* Many systems programmed as separate modules to circumvent FSX limitation
* Very accurate flight model
* Highly innovative interactive checklist that assists you in all stages of flight
* External Model and Virtual Cockpit designed with the latest tools and knowledge
* Very frame rate friendly
* Includes sound module for all cockpit functions next to a high definition sound set
Informations Techniques * Operating system: Windows XP/Vista/7
* Processor (CPU): 2,6 GHz
* Working storage: minimum 2048 MB RAM
* Graphics card: 256 MB min. Geforce 6000 or Radeon X 1000
* Addition: DirectX: 9.0c or better