Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore offers unique Hold & Store service†© for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
|Subcategory||:||Steam Edition Aircraft|
|ISBN/Box||:||VIRTA-C-17A MAIN P3D|
This product was added to our database on Friday 11 October 2019.
This product is available for download immediately after confirmation of receipt of payment. By accepting our terms and conditions confirms that the statutory 14 days right of withdrawal for internet purchases†by†EU residents will not be applicable to this product and the buyer waives his right of recall.
Category Flight Simulation, Subcategory Steam Edition Aircraft, ISBN/Box VIRTA-C-17A MAIN P3D, Series P3D V4.5, Publisher/Brand Virtavia
Virtavia C-17A Globemaster III -†P3D Edition
A high-wing, 4-engine, T-tailed military-transport aircraft, the multi-service C-17 can carry large equipment, supplies and troops directly to small airfields in harsh terrain anywhere in the world day or night. The massive, sturdy, long-haul aircraft tackles distance, destination and heavy, oversized payloads in unpredictable conditions. It has delivered cargo in every worldwide operation since the 1990s.
- ELEVEN paint scheme variants included :
1. March AFRC - 55140
2. McChord AMC - 10186
3. McGuire AMC - 44130
4. Mississippi ANG - 33113
5. Hawaii ANG - 55147
6. Royal Australian Air Force - A41-207
7. Royal Air Force - ZZ171
8. Royal Canadian Air Force - 177701
9. Bare 'Primer', the pre-delivery scheme - 00172
10. NATO, Papa AB, Hungary - 001
11. Qatar Emiri AF, Al Udeid AB, Qatar - 80201
- optimised for P3D v4.5
- high quality exterior model, shaped to perfectly match the real C-17
- 3D cockpit with many mousable functions and systems replication
- detailed 2D panel suite, with many unique features such as nav frequency presets
- 29-page user manual in PDF format
- high quality TSS soundset
- animations for : fowler flaps, spoilerons, reverse thrusters, front exit and steps, windscreen wipers, paratroop doors, rear cargo to level AND optional ground position, togglable pilots and togglable formation ('slime') lights
- Note: installs to C:Program Files (x86)\Virtavia by default (path can be changed if required), so files need to be moved/copied to P3D - instructions provided.