|Tu||02-06||Open 10-18 hrs|
|We||03-06||Open 10-18 hrs|
|Th||04-06||Open 10-17 hrs|
|Fr||05-06||Open 10-18 hrs|
|Sa||06-06||Open 10-18 hrs|
|Mo||08-06||Open 10-18 hrs|
|Tu||09-06||Open 10-18 hrs|
|We||10-06||Open 10-18 hrs|
|Th||11-06||Open 10-18 hrs|
|Fr||12-06||Open 10-18 hrs|
|Sa||13-06||Open 10-17 hrs|
Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore offers unique Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
|Category||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Subcategory||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals|
|Scale||:||1 : 48|
|Availability||:||only 1 remaining|
This product was added to our database on Friday 20 february 2015.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals, Scale 1 : 48, ISBN/Box PRS48-076, Publisher/Brand Print Scale
1.СCessna A-37B Dragonfly of the 524th Fighter Squadron, 62nd Tactical Wing 2nd Air Division located at Nha Trang during 1969. The A-37B gradually replaced the A-1 as the VNAF's main fighter-bomber.
2. СCessna A-37B Dragonfly of the 516th Fighter Squadron,41st Tactical Wing, 1st Air Division based at Da Nang during June of 1970. The A-37s was developed especially for small air forces like the VNAF and was simple to maintain and operate.
3. СCessna A-37B Dragonfly (69-6359) of the 8th SOS, 14th SOW based at Bien Hoa Air Base , Vietnam, during 1970.
4. The Vietnamese Air Force (VNAF) flew large numbers of A-37Bs, including this Dragonfly of the 520th Fighter Squadron based
at Binh Thuy Air Base.
5. A-37B of 520th Fighter Squadron, 74th Tactical Wing, 4th Air Division at Binh Thuy during 1970. A-37 were well liked by VNAF aircrews for their agility and load carrying capability.
6. This A-37A-CE(67-14525) Dragonfly of the 604th Air Commando Squadron, 3rd Tactical Fighter Wing was based at Bien Hoa, Vietnam, during 1967-1968.
7. T-37Bs assigned to the 507th TACW carry the wrap-around "Lizard" camouflage scheme of Dark Grey and Dark Green.
8. СCessna A-37B Dragonfly Part: Escuadron de Caza-Bombardeo 711/712, FAP No. 151 A-37 attack planes took an active part in the war of 1995.