Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore is happy to announce its Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
Reduced shipping charge may be applicable depending on country of destination and contents of shopping cart. Will be shown before checkout.
|Category||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Subcategory||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals|
|Scale||:||1 : 72|
|Availability||:||Temporarily Out of Stock.|
Click here to be notified when this product becomes available again
This product was added to our database on Thursday 19 february 2015.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals, Scale 1 : 72, ISBN/Box PRS72-131, Publisher/Brand Print Scale
1. L-19A of the 8th Army was used to transport President elect Dwight D. Eisenhower on an inspection trip of Korea in December of 1952.
2. TO-1D carries the high visibility Gloss White end Red scheme used for aircraft that operated over the Arctic or jungle areas.
3. Cessna O-1D " Little Annie Fanny", 199th Reconnaissance Airplane Company, the " Swamp Foxes" Vinh Long, RVN, understand was flown bu Rich Burns. Mid-60s.
4. This shark mouthed O-1D of the 19th TASS was one of the first Air Force Bird Dogs to deploy to Vietnam during July of 1963.
5. Marine Corps OE-2 (O-1C) of VMO-6 based at Chu Lai, South Vietnam during the early 1960s.
6. A number of Air Force O-1s carried three color camouflage schemes that varied from aircraft to aircraft. The Orang identification panels on the wing uppersurface helped attack aircraft spot the O-1.
7. Cessna O-1C, US Marines Corps, BuAer 140100, System Test Division, NAS Patuxent River MD, ca.1965.
8. Cessna O-1D Bird Dog, Cambodian Air Force, s/n 23529 (55-4689),Pochentong Air Base, ca 1972.
9. Cessna O-1E Bird Dog of the 112th Liaison Squadron, 23rd Tactical Wing, Bien Hoa during 1966.
10. MAJ Boung used this VNAF O-1A to South Vietnam with his wife and five children. MAJ Boung made the first landing bu an O-1 on an aircraft carrier, landing on USS MIDWAY on 30 April 1975
Your shopping cart is empty.