Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore offers unique Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
|Category||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Subcategory||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals|
|Scale||:||1 : 72|
|Availability||:||only 2 remaining|
This product was added to our database on Thursday 19 february 2015.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals, Scale 1 : 72, ISBN/Box PRS72-131, Publisher/Brand Print Scale
1. L-19A of the 8th Army was used to transport President elect Dwight D. Eisenhower on an inspection trip of Korea in December of 1952.
2. TO-1D carries the high visibility Gloss White end Red scheme used for aircraft that operated over the Arctic or jungle areas.
3. Cessna O-1D " Little Annie Fanny", 199th Reconnaissance Airplane Company, the " Swamp Foxes" Vinh Long, RVN, understand was flown bu Rich Burns. Mid-60s.
4. This shark mouthed O-1D of the 19th TASS was one of the first Air Force Bird Dogs to deploy to Vietnam during July of 1963.
5. Marine Corps OE-2 (O-1C) of VMO-6 based at Chu Lai, South Vietnam during the early 1960s.
6. A number of Air Force O-1s carried three color camouflage schemes that varied from aircraft to aircraft. The Orang identification panels on the wing uppersurface helped attack aircraft spot the O-1.
7. Cessna O-1C, US Marines Corps, BuAer 140100, System Test Division, NAS Patuxent River MD, ca.1965.
8. Cessna O-1D Bird Dog, Cambodian Air Force, s/n 23529 (55-4689),Pochentong Air Base, ca 1972.
9. Cessna O-1E Bird Dog of the 112th Liaison Squadron, 23rd Tactical Wing, Bien Hoa during 1966.
10. MAJ Boung used this VNAF O-1A to South Vietnam with his wife and five children. MAJ Boung made the first landing bu an O-1 on an aircraft carrier, landing on USS MIDWAY on 30 April 1975