|Tu||31-03||Open 10-18 hrs|
|We||01-04||Open 10-18 hrs|
|Th||02-04||Open 10-18 hrs|
|Fr||03-04||Open 10-18 hrs|
|Sa||04-04||Open 10-17 hrs|
Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore offers unique Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
|Category||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Subcategory||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals|
|Scale||:||1 : 48|
|Publisher/Brand||:||Reid Air Publications|
|Availability||:||only 3 remaining|
This product was added to our database on Friday 30 January 2015.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals, Scale 1 : 48, ISBN/Box SHG48003, Publisher/Brand Reid Air Publications, Format a4, Version screenprint
Enough markings options to satisfy any Eagle lover. Six F-15Cs are included on this sheet. Options include
1) F-15C 84-0014, 144th Fighter Wing, California ANG, Fresno, California. MiG killer, November 2013
2) F-15C 78-0494, 65th Aggressor Squadron, Nellis AFB, Nevada. New Splinter camouflage pattern, May 2013
3) F-15C 85-0114, 44th Fighter Squadron, Kadena AB, Japan. New black markings, double MiG killer, June 2013
4) F-15C 85-0125, 104th Fighter Wing, Massachusetts ANG, Springfield, Massachusetts. MiG killer, October 2012
5) F-15C 83-0017, 1st Fighter Wing, Langley AFB, Virginia. MiG killer, July 2004
6) F-15C 84-0012, 422nd Test & Evaluation Squadron, Nellis AFB, Nevada. January 2007.
Enough stencils included to build three Eagles, including such tiny details as ejection seat markings. Decals printed by Cartograf of Italy. Sized for the Hasegawa kit.