AvailabilityProduct out of stock and no longer available.
Here some of the topics that you'll read about:
- Are You Under the Weather? - there's a variety of ways to alter the weather settings in FSX. Find out how to change the winds, clouds and precipitation to suit your flying skills;
- Don't Be Afraid of The Dark - a step-by-step night time flight gets you comfortable with the lights both inside & outside of the aircraft and the red, white, blue & green lights at the airport, too;
- Understanding Sign Language - a look at the airport signs & marking that you need to be prepared for while piloting on the ground;
- Stalls & Spins - 25% of fatal general aviation accidents are the result of stalls & spins. Understand why your aircraft stalls & spins and find out how to recover from one;
- Oh, No! You've Lost Your Engine - a good pilot is always prepared for engine trouble. Learn how to handle situations immediately after departure and during flight;
- Flying Using the Keyboard - In spite of the impressive joysticks, yokes and controllers, many of us still use the keyboard to handle certain aircraft controls functions. Here's the most important key combinations that you'll need to use;
- Rolling Over with Magical Aerobatics - Learn to fly many of the aerobatic maneuvers performed by Patty Wagstaff, Sean D Tucker and other daring stunt performers;
- Flying In the Great Outdoors - You are being taken on a very scenic flight between the lowest & highest airfields in North America - from Death Valley, CA to Leadville, CO; & more.
Plus a companion CD-ROM.