Hold & Store service ©
Aviation Megastore offers unique Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
Spitfire Mk.VIII in RAF, RAAF, SAAF service (12 camo schemes)
Product code DK48041
This product was added to our database on Tuesday 14 September 2021.
Your reliable Aircraft Modelling Source since 1989
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
1.Spitfire Mk.VIII, JG164, No.601 Sq. RAF, pilot F/L D. Ibbotson, Italy 1944
- Spitfire Mk.VIII, JF964, No.417 Sq. RCAF, pilot F/L G.E. Horricks, Italy 1944
- Spitfire Mk.VIII, JF693, No.244 Wing RAF, pilot G/C C.B.F. Kingcome, Sicily 1943
- Spitfire Mk.VIII, JF502, No.92 Sq. RAF, pilot F/L J.F. Edwards, Italy 1944
- Spitfire Mk.VIII, JF322, No.1 Sq. SAAF, pilot F/L D. Hastie, Italy 1944
- Spitfire Mk.VIII, JG616, No.7 Wing SAAF, pilot W/C A.C. Bosman, Italy 1944
- Spitfire Mk.VIII, MT775, No.145 Sq. RAF, pilot S/L N.F. Duke, Italy 1944
- Spitfire Mk.VIII, MT705, No.152 Sq. RAF, pilot F/O P. Ardeline, Burma 1944
- Spitfire Mk.VIII, A58-400, No.457 Sq. RAAF, pilot F/O A.L. Lumley, Australia 1944
- Spitfire Mk.VIII, A58-615, No.457 Sq. RAAF, Australia 1945
- Spitfire Mk.VIII, A58-435, No.452 Sq. RAAF, pilot F/L W. Cundy, Australia 1944
- Spitfire Mk.VIII, A58-504, No.452 Sq. RAAF, Australia 1945
Your shopping cart is empty.
Shop near Amsterdam-Schiphol Airport. LOOK INSIDE !
When in the Netherlands,
visit our shop near
Click on the image below for
© 1989–2022 Luchtvaart Hobby Shop B.V.