Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore offers unique Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
Category Flight Simulation
Subcategory MSFS Sceneries
Availability In stock
This product was added to our database on Wednesday 6 April 2022.
Your reliable Aviation Gift Source since 1989
This product is available for download immediately after confirmation of receipt of payment. By accepting our terms and conditions confirms that the statutory 14 days right of withdrawal for internet purchases by EU residents will not be applicable to this product and the buyer waives his right of recall.
Product information: "Limesim Team, 29Palms, Captain7 - Nuremberg"
The Nuremberg DLC offers an incredibly realistic scenery of Nuremberg Airport and the immediate vicinity.
This add-on brings Bavaria's second largest international airport in an incomparably authentic and lively atmosphere to MS Flight Simulator.
Three very well-known developers with years of experience have bundled their expertise to make this a state-of-the-art product: Captain7, 29Palms and LimeSim.
A special highlight of the scenery is the innumerable vehicle and person animations, which contributes significantly to the realistic atmosphere at the airport. A lot of work was also put into the true to life depiction of the taxiway and apron surfaces.
• Highly realistic rendition of Nuremberg Airport based on most recent data
• Highly detailed buildings with internal modelling of the terminal and Hangar 2
• Sloped runway and taxiways based on real world data
• Accurate taxiway, apron and stands layout
• Includes the newly build P4 car park
• Custom aerial image covering the airport area
• Custom taxiway signage
• Realistic materials (depiction of reflective/non reflective materials, bump maps...)
• Realistic night time dynamic lighting
• Using the new MSFS airport lighting system for taxiways with custom made models for this airport
• Smart features like:
- Animated jetways
- Moving custom ground traffic with proper animations, lighting and sounds
- Animated characters
- Upgraded service definition file (e.g., stairways available at gates that don't have jetway)
- Open / Close FAI gate
• Static aircraft with proper liveries and registrations
Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
OS: Windows 10 (Nov 2019 Update - 1909)
DirectX: DirectX 11
CPU: Intel i5-4460 or Ryzen 3 1200
GPU: NVIDIA GTX 770 or Radeon RX 570
VRAM: 2 GB
RAM: 16 GB
HDD: 3,5 GB
Bandwidth: 5 Mbps