AvailabilityProduct out of stock and no longer available.
TripleHead2Go Digital Edition
Experience Surround Graphics™
TripleHead2Go Digital Edition delivers the ultimate surround graphics experience for professionals and gaming enthusiasts alike. This versatile new product enables users looking to add three digital monitors to their workstation, desktop computer or notebook with a maximum resolution of up to 3840x10241 (triple 1280x1024).
The latest in Matrox's series of Graphics eXpansion Modules (GXM), TripleHead2Go Digital Edition is an external multi-display upgrade device that connects via the dual-link DVI or analog output of your system and can support both analog and digital monitors. Dramatically increasing Office Productivity for business professionals, providing an incredible Surround Design environment to high-end workstation users and delivering the most immersive Surround Gaming™ experience to gamers, the TripleHead2Go Digital Edition is the ideal solution for individuals looking for a truly digital-to-digital experience.
• Features a dual-link digital input for high-end workstations and DVI monitors.
• Brings digital monitor support to systems with an analog (VGA) output.
• Flexible device supports both dual-monitor configurations at a maximum resolution of up to 3840 x 1200 (2x 1920x1200)1 and triple-monitor configurations with a maximum resolution of up to 3840 x 1024 (3x 1280x1024)1 with digital or analog monitors.
• Harness your existing graphics hardware's full capabilities for 2D, 3D and video.
• Experience Surround Gaming by expanding supported 3D games across three displays; achieve a much wider in-game field of view.
• Experience Surround Graphics and execute your workload faster by expanding your desktop across three displays.
• Includes Matrox Monitor Bezel Management software feature for an enhanced gaming experience.
Extra Special feature:
Benefits of Monitor Bezel Management: Real life simulation
Matrox TripleHead2Go's Monitor Bezel Management technology is an exclusive software feature with the TripleHead2Go Digital Edition that effectively "hides" part of the image behind the bezel of your monitor, and creates the effect of a continuous image-bringing a new realism to gaming in particular to simulation-type video games. By selecting this option through the Matrox PowerDesk SE3 interface, flight simmers for example, can see the runway with the runway center and side lines fully aligned from the threshold leg without the monitor bezels hindering their view, and allowing them to have a "real-life" flight experience.
TripleHead display modes:
Resolution and Refresh Rates
1920 x 480 60Hz
2400 x 600 60Hz
3072 x 768 60Hz
3840 x 7204 60Hz
3840 x 7684 60Hz
3840 x 8004 60Hz
3840 x 9604 60Hz
3840 x 1024 60Hz
Minimum system requirements:
• Dual-link DVI or single VGA output connector, on a compatible system
• Microsoft® Windows® XP, Windows 2000, Windows XP x64bit, Windows Vista™ and Mac® OS X v10.4
• Display driver supporting 1920 x 480, 2400 x 600, 3072 x 768 or 3840 x 1024 resolution
• Powered USB connector
Dimensions: 10 cm x 14 cm x 3.2 cm
Weight: 280 grams
Connectors: 1x HD-15 (analog) for input, 1x DVI-I (digital) for input, 3x DVI-I (digital) for output, 1x USB for power
Warranty: 2-year limited warranty
Part number: T2G-D3D-IF
• TripleHead2Go box
• One HD15-HD15 2' VGA cable
• One DVI-DVI 2' cable
• One USB cable
• Quickstart paper and driver program CD