Luchtvaart Hobby Shop in Aalsmeer-
derbrug, The Netherlands, is open
according below schedule:
|We||May 1||Open 10-18 hrs|
Aviation Megastore website is
available without limitations.
Orders are processed during shop
Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore is happy to announce its Hold & Store service†© for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
Reduced shipping charge may be applicable depending on country of destination and contents of shopping cart. Will be shown before checkout.Add to cart
|Category||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Subcategory||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals|
|Scale||:||1 : 48|
|Availability||:||only 1 remaining|
This product was added to our database on Tuesday 16 April 2019.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel.†The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals, Scale 1 : 48, ISBN/Box PRS48-145, Publisher/Brand Print Scale
Contain Markings for:†
1. Fiat G.50 bis Part: 352 Squadriglia Phone: 352-2 (MM8978) Libya, 1941.
2. Fiat G.50 bis Part: 352 Squadriglia, 20 Gruppo, 51 Stormo Phone: 352-7 AFB Maldegem, Belgium, Fall 1940.
3. Fiat G.50 Part: 155 Gruppo Autonomo Phone: 351-12 April 1941.
4. Fiat G.50 Part: 20 Gruppo, CAI Phone: 20 (MM5372) Belgium, November 1940 The aircraft carries a typical Italian G.50 camouflage. By car flew commander of the 20th Group Mario Bonsai. The group was part of the Italian Corps, which operated in the
neighborhood of La Mashnov winter 1940/1941.
5. Fiat G.50bis Part: 356 Squadriglia, 151 Gruppo Number: 366 Greece, 1942.
6. Fiat G.50 Serie 1 Part: unknown Phone: MM3590 So the plane looked before sending the unit. The aircraft carries the standard camouflage applied at the factory: the upper and side surfaces of the Giallo Mimetico 3 (FS 33434) spotted Verde Mimetico 3 (FS 34102), the lower surface Grigio Mimetico(FS 36293).
7. Fiat G.50 bis of 376 Squadriglia, 154 Gruppo Autonomo C.T., Regia Aeronautica. Berat Greece, November 1940
Your shopping cart is empty.