Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore offers unique Hold & Store service†© for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
|Category||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Subcategory||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals|
|Scale||:||1 : 48|
|Availability||:||only 2 remaining|
This product was added to our database on Tuesday 16 April 2019.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel.†The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals, Scale 1 : 48, ISBN/Box PRS48-146, Publisher/Brand Print Scale
Contain Markings for:†
1. Fiat g. 50 part: 3./jagdgeschwader 108 number: 352 Wiener-Neustadt, 1944. Camouflage: completely dark olive green, bottom-blue-gray.
2. Fiat G.50 Part of: Grupo 27, Regimiemto Mixto de Africa Espagnol Phone: 1-7 (MM3582) Melilla, Morocco, 1940.
Greyhound - the emblem of Grupo 27.
3. Fiat G.50B Serie VII Part: 21.LJ, 11.LS (Lovacka Skupina) No. 3510 Borongay, Zagreb, Croatia, the beginning of 1944.
4. Fiat G.50bis Part 12 Lovacko Jato No. 3502 Of 1942-1943.
5. Fiat G.50 (2nd series) Part 1 / LeLv 26 Number 2 (FA-15, c / n.4706) Aerodrome Lunkula, June 1941 On the first aircraft of the second series was kept vertical tail early sample.
6. Fiat G.50 Part 1 Gruppo Sperimentale Caccia Aviacion Legionaria Number: 1-1 Pilot - the commander of the Italian experimental group, Major M.Bonzano. Spain, March 1939.