Luchtvaart Hobby Shop in Aalsmeer-
derbrug, The Netherlands, is open
according below schedule:
|We||May 1||Open 10-18 hrs|
Aviation Megastore website is
available without limitations.
Orders are processed during shop
Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore is happy to announce its Hold & Store service†© for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
Reduced shipping charge may be applicable depending on country of destination and contents of shopping cart. Will be shown before checkout.Add to cart
|Category||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Subcategory||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals|
|Scale||:||1 : 48|
|Availability||:||only 2 remaining|
This product was added to our database on Tuesday 16 April 2019.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel.†The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals, Scale 1 : 48, ISBN/Box PRS48-146, Publisher/Brand Print Scale
Contain Markings for:†
1. Fiat g. 50 part: 3./jagdgeschwader 108 number: 352 Wiener-Neustadt, 1944. Camouflage: completely dark olive green, bottom-blue-gray.
2. Fiat G.50 Part of: Grupo 27, Regimiemto Mixto de Africa Espagnol Phone: 1-7 (MM3582) Melilla, Morocco, 1940.
Greyhound - the emblem of Grupo 27.
3. Fiat G.50B Serie VII Part: 21.LJ, 11.LS (Lovacka Skupina) No. 3510 Borongay, Zagreb, Croatia, the beginning of 1944.
4. Fiat G.50bis Part 12 Lovacko Jato No. 3502 Of 1942-1943.
5. Fiat G.50 (2nd series) Part 1 / LeLv 26 Number 2 (FA-15, c / n.4706) Aerodrome Lunkula, June 1941 On the first aircraft of the second series was kept vertical tail early sample.
6. Fiat G.50 Part 1 Gruppo Sperimentale Caccia Aviacion Legionaria Number: 1-1 Pilot - the commander of the Italian experimental group, Major M.Bonzano. Spain, March 1939.
Your shopping cart is empty.