Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore offers unique Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
|Scale||:||1 : 24|
|Availability||:||only 2 remaining|
This product was added to our database on Thursday 20 June 2019.
Category Scale Modelling, Subcategory Scale Modelling, Scale 1 : 24, ISBN/Box 19004, Publisher/Brand Airfix
ALL NEW KIT
Please note, due to its size we get a limited stock and postage had to be adapted in order to keep the postal services happy.
Few aircraft in the history of aerial warfare can boast the impact and combat credentials of the Grumman F6F Hellcat, one of the finest fighting machines ever to take to the skies. A product of the already successful Grumman 'Ironworks', the company's design philosophy was only to produce aircraft which were easy to manufacture and maintain and must be reliable in a combat situation. Importantly, it must be an effective combat aircraft and able to be mastered by the average wartime pilot following a standard conversion period. This no nonsense approach ensured that the Hellcat was ready to fight and available in some numbers when they eventually reached US Navy units in 1943.
• Over 600 parts
• Can be built with wings open or folded
• Includes full cockpit detail with open or closed canopy options
• Complete fully detailed radial engine, engine mount and all ancillaries
• Separate engine cowling and forward fuselage panels
• Detailed undercarriage, undercarriage bays and arrestor hook with options to build with wheels up or down
• Fully detailed gun bays with complete machine guns and ammunition trays
• Can be built with closed or extended landing flaps
• Poseable control surfaces and trim tabs
• Realistic surface detailing showing rivets, fasteners and rippled 'stressed skin'
• Drop tanks (2 types), 250Ib and 500Ib bombs and rockets all included
• Includes a choice of four decal schemes