Luchtvaart Hobby Shop in Aalsmeer-
derbrug, The Netherlands, is open
according below schedule:
|We||May 1||Open 10-18 hrs|
Aviation Megastore website is
available without limitations.
Orders are processed during shop
Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore is happy to announce its Hold & Store service†© for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
Reduced shipping charge may be applicable depending on country of destination and contents of shopping cart. Will be shown before checkout.Add to cart
|Category||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Subcategory||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals|
|Scale||:||1 : 72|
|Availability||:||only 1 remaining|
This product was added to our database on Saturday 15 March 2014.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel.†The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals, Scale 1 : 72, ISBN/Box PRS72-066, Publisher/Brand Print Scale
1. Martlet lV FN 112/0-7D flown by Lt Dennis Mayvore Jeram RN, No 888 Sqn, FAA, HMS Formidable, Operation Torch, November 1942
2. F-4F-4 Bu No.3417/White 19, flown by Stanley Winifield "the Swede" Vejtasa, VF-10 U.S.S. Enterprise, Battle of Santa Cruz, October 1942
3. General-Motors FM-2 (BuNo Unknown)/White 35, flown by Lt. Ralph Elliot, Jr., VC-27, U.S.S. Savo Island, January 1945
4. F4F-4 BuNo. 5193/Black 13, flown by Machinist Donald Y. Runyon, VF-6 U.S.S. Enterprise, Sept 1942
5. General-Motors FM-2 (BuNo Unknown)/White 7, flown by Martin Ferko, VC-4, U.S.S. White Plains, October 1944
6. F4F-4 BuNo.11985/White F21, flown by Lt JG William Leonard, VF-11 Guadalcanal, June 1943
7. F4F-4,BuNo.02124/White 77, flown by James Swett of VMF-221, Guadalcanal, April 7,1943
8. F4F-3, BuNo Unknown/Black 8, flown by Lt Col Harold William Bauer of VMF-212, Guadalcanal, Sept.-Nov. 1942
9. General-Motors FM-2, BuNo Unknown/White 29, flown by Lt (jg) Hatherly Foster lll of VC-93, U.S.S. Petrof Bay, April 1945
10. F4F-4, BuNo.5192/Black F12, flown by Lt James ‚?~Pug‚?(TM) Southerland, VF-5, U.S.S. Saratoga, August 7, 1942
11. Martlet lll, AX733/Black ‚?oeK‚??, flown by Sub-Lt.M. Walsh RN, 805 Naval Air Sqadron, Western Desert, September 1941
12. F4F-4, BuNo. 12153/White F4, flown by Lt.C.R ‚?oeSkull‚?? Stimpson, VF-11 "Sundowners‚??, Guadalcanal, Summer 1943
13. F4F-3, BuNo. 5171/White F-1, flown by Lt Commander John S. Thatch of VF-3, U.S.S. Lexington, photographed in April 1942
14. F4F-3,BuNo. 2531/Black F-2, flown by Ens. Scott McCluskey of VF-42, U.S.S. Yorktown, May 1942 during the Battle of the Coral Sea
Your shopping cart is empty.