|Tu||19-01||Open 10-17 hrs|
|We||20-01||Open 10-17 hrs|
|Th||21-01||Open 10-17 hrs|
|Fr||22-01||Open 10-17 hrs|
|Sa||23-01||Open 10-14 hrs|
|Mo||25-01||Open 10-17 hrs|
|Tu||26-01||Open 10-17 hrs|
|We||27-01||Open 10-17 hrs|
|Th||28-01||Open 10-17 hrs|
|Fr||29-01||Open 10-17 hrs|
|Sa||30-01||Open 10-14 hrs|
Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore offers unique Hold & Store service†© for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
|Scale||:||1 : 72|
|Availability||:||only 1 remaining|
This product was added to our database on Saturday 15 March 2014.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel.†The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Scale Modelling, Subcategory Decals, Scale 1 : 72, ISBN/Box PRS72-066, Publisher/Brand Print Scale
1. Martlet lV FN 112/0-7D flown by Lt Dennis Mayvore Jeram RN, No 888 Sqn, FAA, HMS Formidable, Operation Torch, November 1942
2. F-4F-4 Bu No.3417/White 19, flown by Stanley Winifield "the Swede" Vejtasa, VF-10 U.S.S. Enterprise, Battle of Santa Cruz, October 1942
3. General-Motors FM-2 (BuNo Unknown)/White 35, flown by Lt. Ralph Elliot, Jr., VC-27, U.S.S. Savo Island, January 1945
4. F4F-4 BuNo. 5193/Black 13, flown by Machinist Donald Y. Runyon, VF-6 U.S.S. Enterprise, Sept 1942
5. General-Motors FM-2 (BuNo Unknown)/White 7, flown by Martin Ferko, VC-4, U.S.S. White Plains, October 1944
6. F4F-4 BuNo.11985/White F21, flown by Lt JG William Leonard, VF-11 Guadalcanal, June 1943
7. F4F-4,BuNo.02124/White 77, flown by James Swett of VMF-221, Guadalcanal, April 7,1943
8. F4F-3, BuNo Unknown/Black 8, flown by Lt Col Harold William Bauer of VMF-212, Guadalcanal, Sept.-Nov. 1942
9. General-Motors FM-2, BuNo Unknown/White 29, flown by Lt (jg) Hatherly Foster lll of VC-93, U.S.S. Petrof Bay, April 1945
10. F4F-4, BuNo.5192/Black F12, flown by Lt James ‚?~Pug‚?(TM) Southerland, VF-5, U.S.S. Saratoga, August 7, 1942
11. Martlet lll, AX733/Black ‚?oeK‚??, flown by Sub-Lt.M. Walsh RN, 805 Naval Air Sqadron, Western Desert, September 1941
12. F4F-4, BuNo. 12153/White F4, flown by Lt.C.R ‚?oeSkull‚?? Stimpson, VF-11 "Sundowners‚??, Guadalcanal, Summer 1943
13. F4F-3, BuNo. 5171/White F-1, flown by Lt Commander John S. Thatch of VF-3, U.S.S. Lexington, photographed in April 1942
14. F4F-3,BuNo. 2531/Black F-2, flown by Ens. Scott McCluskey of VF-42, U.S.S. Yorktown, May 1942 during the Battle of the Coral Sea