Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore is happy to announce its Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
Reduced shipping charge may be applicable depending on country of destination and contents of shopping cart. Will be shown before checkout.Add to cart
|Category||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Subcategory||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals|
|Scale||:||1 : 72|
|Availability||:||only 2 remaining|
This product was added to our database on Monday 15 April 2019.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals, Scale 1 : 72, ISBN/Box PRS72-336, Publisher/Brand Print Scale
Contain Markings for:
1. Hawker Hunter FGA.9 XF 418:16 of No. 1 TWU, Brawdy, August 1979. Flown by instructors to 'jump' pilots under training.
2. Hawker Hunter FGA.9 XF430:N of the Harrier Conversion Unit, Wittering, July 1970.
3. Hawker Hunter FGA .9Mk .9 XG292:U, of No 43 Squadron in the markings carried when based at Khormaksar. Aden 1965.
4. Hawker Hunter FGA.9 Mk 9 XG 169 : K, of No. 208 Squadron Sharjah, Persian Gulf, 1968.
5. Hawker Hunter FGA.9 Mk 9 XE 655 : H, of No. 8 Squadron at Khormaksar, Aden. 1961.
6. Hawker Hunter FGA.9 R 1821 of the Rhodesian Air force, Iate 1960s, early 1970s. No wing national insignia.
7. Hawker Hunter FGA.9 XF 414 of No. 20 Squadron Tengah, Singapore in the 1960s. Yellow exercise marking on nose
Your shopping cart is empty.