Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore offers unique Hold & Store service © for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
Reduced shipping charge may be applicable depending on country of destination and contents of shopping cart. Will be shown before checkout.Add to cart
|Category||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling|
|Subcategory||:||Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals|
|Scale||:||1 : 72|
|Availability||:||only 1 remaining|
This product was added to our database on Saturday 15 March 2014.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel. The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Aircraft Scale Modelling, Subcategory Aircraft Scale Modelling Decals, Scale 1 : 72, ISBN/Box PRS72-065, Publisher/Brand Print Scale
Hawker Hurricane Mk.I Battle Of Britain Aces
1. Hurricane Mk I P3395 JX-B of No 1 Sqn. flown by Flt Lt AV Clowes, November 1940
2. Hurricane Mk I P3878 YB-W of No 17 Sqn. flown by Plt Off HAC Bird-Wilson, 24 Semember 1940
3. Hurricane Mk I V7467 LE-D of No 242 San flown by Sqn Lrdr DRS Bader, September 1940
4. Hurricane Mk I P3901 RF-E of No 303 'Pollsh' Sqn, flown by Fig Off W Urbanowicz, September 1940
5. Hurricane Mk l P2961 LE-A of No 242 Sqn, flown by Flg Off W L McKnight, December 1940
6. Hurricane Mk.llb,HA E, 'Death Warmed Up', flown by P/O Bill Hollis Hallett, No.261 Squadron, March 1942. Hollis was killed together with five other officers when a bomb exploded at the Hotel Point de Vue, Rabat, where many Ta'Qali pilots were billeted
7. Hurricane Mk I W9145 DX-L of No 24s Sqn, flown by Sqn Ldr JWC Simpson, December 1940
8. Hurricane Mk l, N2359/YB-J, of No17 Squadron based at Debden during the Battle of Britain, September 1940. The winged Popeye motif is carried on the port sidevonly
9. Hurricane Mk I P2798 LK-A of No 87 Sqn. flown by Flt L11 R Gleed, August 1940
Your shopping cart is empty.