Collect Megapoints for Megavouchers
Read the conditions...
Aviation Megastore offers unique Hold & Store service†© for internet customers that wish to combine several individual orders to one single shipment, reducing the overall shipping cost significantly.
|Scale||:||1 : 32|
|Availability||:||Temporarily Out of Stock.|
Click here to be notified when this product becomes available again
This product was added to our database on Monday 15 April 2019.
Mind: this item is a decal sheet that serves to decorate a scalemodel.†The scalemodel is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
Category Scale Modelling, Subcategory Decals, Scale 1 : 32, ISBN/Box PRS32-020, Publisher/Brand Print Scale
1. Junkers Ju-87R-2, 6. St.G 1, 6G+KT, Mediterranean. Theatre, early 1941. Apart from the unusual emblem on the nose, this aircraft featured the normal 70/71/65 scheme with a white fuselage band centred on the Balkenkreuz.
2. Junkers Ju-87B-1,J9+AL of 1.(St.)/Tr.Gr.189, France, May 1940. RLM 70/71/65 finish. The type of exhaust stacks suggest that this machine is late production series.
3. Junkers Ju-87B-2, S2+DB, of Stab I./St.G 77, Greece, spring 1941. The aircraft in 70/72/65 RLM finish; engine cowling, rudder and elevators yellow.
4. Junkers Ju-87D-5, I./Sg 2 "Immelmann", Russian Front, Whinter 1943-1944. Standard scheme 70/71/65,covered atop with white stains.
5. Junkers Ju-87B-2/trop, III/St.G 1, North Africa, 1941. This aircraft was captured by British troops in November 1941, before the Germans had finished applying the aircraft's individual code letters - note the incomplite "H" after cross.
6. Ju 87R-2 of 6./St.G 2 "Immelmann", Tmimi, Libia 1941.The aircraft finished RLM 79/78 and green camo, RLM 71.
7. Junkers Ju-87B-2/trop, S1+GK, of 2./St.G 3, Derna airfield, Libya, autum 1941. The aircraft in RLM 79/78 finish, spinner tip red, fuselage band white.
8. Junkers Ju-87B-1, 35+G12, of 2./St.G 163 "Immelmann", Cottbus, February 1939. The aircraft in 70/71/65 RLM finish, spinner in RLM 71.