Own a piece of flight sim history!
The MilViz KA350i has earned its place in the annals of virtual aviation by having arguably the longest development of any finished sim. Its first release was famously withdrawn for not quite meeting the MilViz standards of excellence. This was followed by an infuriatingly long development period, during which more features were added, standards of fidelity were further raised, and the word 'soon' was redefined on more than one occasion.
Now, we present the long awaited KA350i, complete with PL21, FMS-3000, and more.
So, where did that time go? The KA350i PL21 pilot training manual has over 650 pages which, together with other reference sources, have been painstakingly translated into over 75,000 lines of custom code.
With our dedication to providing the best in detail and features, we are confident that our new KA350i is incredibly close to the real aircraft.
With precise, detailed modelling, beautiful texturing inside and out, superb systems replication, and a sound set recorded from a real 350i, we have created a totally immersive simulation that's accurate and enjoyable to fly!
Fly By The Book
Allowing the pilot to properly feel and truly enjoy the twin 1050 horsepower PT6A's that pull the aircraft though the air with speed and confidence was paramount to this project.
All functions and characteristics emulate the real-world classic turbine exactly. If you have experienced them in real life you will recognise the distinctive start up, and the way power, sounds, temperature and internal pressures are all meticulously co-ordinated.
Engine model = Pratt & Whitney PT6A-60A
Engine Power = 1050 HP @ 1700 RPM
Propeller = 4 bladed, constant speed.
Propeller model = Hartzell B4P10012S
Custom modelled systems:
- Startup procedure
- In-Flight different start procedure
- Custom specific sounds for entire startup/shutdown sequence, both external and internal.
Sound volume is user configurable with MVAMS.
- Realistic propeller rotation at engine startup & shutdown.
- Engine Performance modeled following real engine data from different tables.
- Engine failures due to limits exceeded (random)
- Cold & Hot weather operations realistically simulated
- Fuel System totally simulated
- Custom Electrical System, including
We've outfitted the flight deck of our 350i with the same state-of-the-art avionics that grace the real 350i, offering the most complete PL21 simulation available today, providing easy-to-master navigation, VNAV capability, terrain and weather radar, systems monitoring, integrated checklists, and more. We've combined this with an extremely accurate and fully functional FMS-3000, allowing you to take full control over your flight planning.
We understand the desire to match your flight plan to the real world, which is why we've made our FMS Navigraph compatible. If you have a Navigraph subscription, you may upload the very latest data, but non-subscribers fear not, we have included a full set of not-quite-up-to-date Navigraph data to keep you on track in the meantime.
- Fully featured FMS-3000, including SID/STAR support, airway support, performance entry, LNAV and VNAV, and many extended features.
- Fully featured PL21, including radars, checklists, composite mode.
- Faithfully reproduced systems and avionics, including checklist functionality.
- Terrain awareness and warning system (TAWS+).
- Custom RealLight night lighting, landing lights and custom effects.
- TrueGlass dynamic rain effects.
- Chart viewer system.
- Includes 4 highly detailed liveries.
- True to life turboprop emulation with accurately modelled PT-6A behaviours.
- High quality sound set recorded from a real 350i.
- High quality external model with high resolution PBR textures.
- High quality internal model complete with custom 3D gauges.
- Stunning custom icing, with realistic de-icing boot effectsHighly detailed product manuals included.
- Tested and vetted by 4 experienced 350i pilots (and one instructor!)
System Requirements (Minimum):
Use of this product in any other version of Windows is not supported at this time.
Intel i5 or AMD equivalent 2.6 Ghz or higher
16 GB RAM
DirectX®11 compliant video card
8 GB video RAM or higher
Hard Drive Space:
2 GB available space
Prepar3d v 184.108.40.206097
Prepar3d v 5.0
Current Product Version: 1.2.0_20201109
Use or installation of the products(s) referenced on this page in any other platform than that intended or shown above is not supported and may result in errors or a non-functioning product.
All MilViz products require a functioning gaming controller such as a joystick for proper operation.
Notice 1: An internet connection is required for product activation.
Notice 2: This product has been produced by Milviz. For Milviz product support, please to go https://milviz.com/flight/support.php